1,000 results
All reviewssloane squarekings roadsmall luxury hoteldrawing roomhead conciergecharming hotelafternoon teaconcierge staffjunior suitehome away from homequiet streetwonderful staybirthday treatfantastic locationunderground stationchelseaslh
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed at Cadogan Gardens for one night, shortly after the hotel had been taken over by new management. I was chatting to the staff about the improvements that they had in the pipeline and they all sounded very positive - they'll be nice additions to an already charming and eccentric boutique hotel. The staff I encountered were all very helpful and welcoming and the breakfast was delicious and of superb quality (they serve it in a gorgeous breakfast room with tiered stands just like you'd get with afternoon tea). The location is superb - on a quiet leafy street just one minute from Sloane Square. If you like clean lines and minimal, modern hotels, then this probably isn't the one of you, but if you're looking for quirky character and personality in a friendly, discreet hotel with a top location - then it's a great choice and it seems like it's only going to get better and better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

No 11 is indeed a small luxury hotel. It is luxury of the old fashioned, rather faded English style, that results in very comfortable chairs and bar, combined with shelves lined with pretty paper that is frayed at the edges. Old fashioned bathrooms and a rather hard bed. It is the staff that make the place. Without exception they were very polite and unusually helpful. The place seems under staffed and vaguely disorganized, but that is the style of this type of traditional luxury. The location is excellent for the Sloane Square area and we appreciated the quietness of the street.

Room Tip: A small suite facing Cadogan Gardens,
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Oriental88traveller
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We stayed here with our baby last week. The hotel gave us a very cozy baby cot and otherwise offered a great service. One thing to note though is that the hotel is a bit old and feels old (eg furniture in rooms etc). I had no problem with it but my husband didn't like it that much. The elevator wasn't working most of the time we were there. Plus, it's tiny and not convenient to use. We didn't mind it but may be an issue for some travelers. Overall, I was entirely happy with the choice of hotel but suspect thar my husband would've prefered smth else

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

I was delighted to read your comments and that you have enjoyed every aspect of your stay ,

Thank you for taking the time to right this review and I hope you come back and join us at No11 Cadogan Gardens again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

we enjoy our week end at 11!! all staff was very warm and helpfull. as well we like the room cozy and traditional with a little of touch. as well free wifi and complimentary water is great when you come back after long journey.
next to us was some celebrity in a fotoshooting very interesting and we felt like VIP.
super location 1 minute from Sloane Square...simply the best.
we will come back

Room Tip: rear rooms very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2012

We organised a great birthday party at 11 Cadogan Gardens and were left with the best possible impression. The staff we dealt with were very professional, friendly and efficient. The event was top quality from the food to the decoration and the service on the day of the event. Our guests loved the event as much as we did. The hotel felt very homey yet luxurious!
We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lina B
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012