Questo London | Walking Tours & City Games

from US$ 9.07
from US$ 6.04
from US$ 6.34
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent experience, and fun way to explore the city especially with COVID restrictions. We enjoyed doing this a lot, and customer support is the quickest to respond to any inquiry needed.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Maged220
alexgovo, Owner at Questo London | Walking Tours & City Games, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hehe, happy to hear that you enjoyed exploring London with us. Also, happy to hear that our customer support was of help. Thank you for sharing your experience, and hope to see you soon playing more quest with us around the world!

Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Loved this got to see new places and it was very enjoyable- would recommend! Goo do it and you’ll discover some amazing things

Date of experience: August 2020
alexgovo, Owner at Questo London | Walking Tours & City Games, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Thank you for playing with us and for sharing your experience, Rebecca. Can't wait to see you explore more quests soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Last year, I celebrated my birthday on a boat trip to Little Venice, so I thought I knew everything, and yet the area's charm lured me to go back again. I bought this tour for my birthday and it was really exciting embarking on an adventure which is entertaining and yet safe. I had to contact the Questo team to confirm my booking. Alex got back to me and I was nicely surprised by his amiable personality and eagerness to help.

This curious quest with an intriguing plot allowed me and my mum to fully explore Little Venice. We found many new places and were able to look out for all small details which make the area enchanting. The tour is not about staring at your phone at all. Rather, it is about using your phone as a means to get to a destination - not virtually, but with your feet. For example, we walked eight and a half kilometers and it felt so refreshing. We only used a hint during the second task, because we could not locate the Real Ale's logo on its windows. Just to inform everyone, the questions you have to answer require a concentration on the present moment, a good orientation, and nothing which is scary and impossible!

The storyline is well-written and inclusive, aiming at making the player feeling part of the magical atmosphere. What is more, the Questo tours are ideal in these dangerous times, as they do not require physical interaction, strict time schedule and being part of a group. They are perfectly modernised, combining technological benefits with actual, real-life exploration, which you can do even on your own, without feeling alone! I believe this is the future, and the Questo team puts great effort in the production and the visual storytelling. I will definitely explore London with Questo again!

Date of experience: July 2020
1  Thank kristinahZ5007UK
alexgovo, Owner at Questo London | Walking Tours & City Games, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2020

This is one of my favorite reviews. Thank you Kristina! Wish to see you explore many more quests soon, as we are available not just in London, but in +70 destinations around the world. Can't wait to read your future impressions.

Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

This game is the perfect mix of mystery and education. As big fans of Harry Potter, this game was a amazing way to explore the city and discover new facts about the Harry Potter universe. The clues were a mix of challenging and easy but kept the game flowing at a great pace none the less. We would absolutely do a Questo game again and would highly recommend it to anyone willing to experience the city in a new way.

Date of experience: February 2020
alexgovo, Owner at Questo London | Walking Tours & City Games, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020

Yaaay! So happy to see you've enjoyed our quest in London. We'd love to see you soon playing another quest. We are available in 50 destinations and growing fast, so there's no excuse:)

Reviewed 1 March 2020

The clues took us to places that we probably would never have seen. The details were amazing and informative. A Harry Potter fan must do.

Date of experience: February 2020
alexgovo, Owner at Questo London | Walking Tours & City Games, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Thank you Charlotte. We love to see people having fun while exploring London with us. Can't wait to see you explore many more quests soon!