6,614 results
All reviews sky lounge rooftop bar tower hill tube station natural kitchen city cafe apple tv double tree warm cookies the executive lounge on arrival top floor excellent location weekend break modern hotel decent size few minutes walk west end
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

On a trip to London recently I needed to stay an extra day however the hotel I was staying in was fully booked so I managed to get a room at this hotel , which turned out to be the best thing , hotel was really nice and my room was even better , friendly staff , hope to be back very soon , thank you

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jsamuels89
BGilligan_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Jsamuels89,

I was so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your last minute stay with us!

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with us. I am thrilled that you will be returning in the future and the team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is not bad. For a 4-star it seemed a bit small and lacked the usual trimmings - gowns, slippers etc, which is pretty much a given in any 4 star I've stayed in. The hotel is very close to Tower Hill Underground as well as to a number of hop on hop off buses though so quite conveniently located. There are also a number of decent pubs within walking distance.

I am not sure whether all London hotel rooms are small or whether this was an exception to the rule.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank numzi1

Dear numzi1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time in London.

I am sorry that the size of your room did not meet with your expectations. This is a common feature with most London properties due to space constraints, however please be assured that all our rooms have been designed to offer our guests a comfortable stay with all the facilities you may expect, making maximum use of the limited space available in a prime city location.

The team and I all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We had a weekend in London and stayed at this hotel. Its in a great location and very close to the Tower Hill tube station so its easy to get around the city. We were checked in quickly and given a welcome cookie. Our room was a little smaller than other Doubletree hotels we have stayed in, but it was nice and clean and comfortable. The cleaning staff were really helpful. We didn't eat at the hotel so I cant comment on the food - I looked at the breakfast menu and I thought it was a bit overpriced. I did have a couple of drinks in the hotel bar near the entrance - both were nice, served quickly by nice waiters.

We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SansAlcohol

Dear SansAlcohol,

I was so pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and that the team treated you well!

Your kind feedback has been shared with the team and we are all delighted that you would choose DoubleTree Tower of London again in the future!

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for three nights recently. I actually wanted to rate 3.5 but not possible as it is better than average but not quite very good in my opinion. Room size ok with a small but good shower room. Lack of hotel info in the room plus tiny bottles of shampoos in the bathroom inadequate for two. No robes or slippers which was a bit of a let down. We didn’t eat in the restaurant apart from breakfast on the first day which was fine but nothing special. Soya milk requested didn’t appear despite asking twice. There was Nature’s Kitchen restaurant within the hotel which we used for breakfast on our second and third days which gave a much better breakfast. Check in ok but not outstanding and concierge also ok. Room was clean and tidy and value quite good considering its location which was great for tower hill station and the Tower of London. Would stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank H2331SYkarend
BGilligan_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear H2331SYkarend,

Thank you for taking the time to share your invaluable feedback with us.

I was most disappointed to learn that your experience was not as you would have expected and I must offer my sincere apologies for the understandable disappointment caused. You concerns and feedback have been shared with the management team at the hotel, as well as the team at Natural Kitchen and we all hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith in us in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

This is very nice hotel in a really great location, the bedrooms arguably a little on the small side but bigger than many in London, the public areas are immaculate but it was the staff who made the difference they were without exception very friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavieCD

Dear DavieCD,

I was delighted to learn that you had a faultless stay with us and am most grateful for you sharing your kind comments with us via TripAdvisor!

The team and I all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future!