“Loved my stay at Collingham Apartments” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Collingham Serviced Apartments

Collingham Serviced Apartments
Ranked #122 of 1,087 Hotels in London
Uk
“Loved my stay at Collingham Apartments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

Where do I begin ? ... I arrived very early in the morning as visiting the Ideal Home show and wished to enquire if I could leave my case. I was greeted with a lovely smile & nothing was too much trouble... When I returned I was immediately given my key & so nice to be told my case was already in my apartment. ...What a joy to enter a beautifully & tastefully furnished, spotlessly clean...and I mean spotlessly clean 1 bedroom apartment ... I am a stickler for cleanliness. The apartment had every amenity I could wish for & more. The amount of channels available on the television is the most I have ever seen in any hotel..even sky sports !! There was a welcoming letter, a complimentary box of cakes ! :) complimentary magazines. Even a paper delivered outside my door in the morning !! The bed was super comfortable the apartment quiet just everything was perfect....I once again had left my case as I was not catching my train until early evening. I had bought gifts which would not fit in my case & the staff were so helpful in trying to find a way which would help me carry them home :):) I cannot praise the management & all staff enough, everyone you encounter is cheerful, friendly & helpful ..definitely the best I have stayed at in London....in fact compares, if not better, than my stay at top hotels ....I look so forward to my next visit

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank mslmon
reservations5, General Manager at Collingham Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
What a Lovely Review of Collingham. We are happy that you had a nice time in London, and particularly that you enjoyed your stay here.
Thank you ever so much for your delightful comments. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at The Collingham and made the most of our wonderfully nearby attractions. We like to think of The Collingham as a London home for our guests and I do hope that on your next stay you will have more time to make the most of the unique service, charm and character of Collingham Serviced Apartments.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

From the time we entered to the time we left we enjoyed excellent service and had a really enjoyable, high quality experience. The bottle of wine and biscuits were a very nice touch, as were the magazines. The staff were friendly and keen to help out when required. I would definately recommend stopping here.

Room Tip: We had a large studio apartment on the fourth floor and there was no noise from the road below.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
May I take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful review of The Collingham.
I have passed on your thanks to the team. We are all delighted we were able to make your stay so special. We would love to have you back in the future, although you must stay for longer next time.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

I booked a studio for one night and we were upgraded to a beautiful one bed apartment with a terrace. This is a perfect location for an extremely good value stay if you are visiting the Royal Albert Hall. We will definitely be retiming. Old Brompton Road is just around the corner and we popped to Waitrose to pick up some breakfast goodies and made the most of the terrace in the sun. The staff were very friendly and there are little extra touches everywhere....a box of chocolates on arrival and a great guide to London on the coffee table. Affordable and all together very pleasant.

• Stayed March 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Collingham. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and will certainly share your kind comments with the rest of the team.
We hope to welcome you back to The Collingham in the future.
Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

We could not have been more delighted with the service we received at Collingham Serviced Apartments. We were upgraded from a one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom penthouse - fabulous! It was spotlessly clean, very luxurious, and the wine and biscuits added a lovely touch. The view from the sitting room was beautiful. The reception staff were all extremely helpful and charming. Our only regret was that we had only booked for one night! We shall definitely return!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GeorginaWeaver
reservations5, General Manager at Collingham Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, 15 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of Collingham Serviced Apartments, South Kensington. I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay in one of our newly renovated apartments. I am also very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.
Collingham Apartments are a 4 star rated property, with Porter available 24 hours and a concierge. We offer .6 days per week Maid Service .Towels changed Daily, Linen twice weekly. Fine Dining Delivery service. Complimentary Newspapers/Glossy Magazines. Washer/Dryers. Flat Screen TV. DVD Player and comprehensive Film Library. Dry Cleaning Service. Available to assist with Airport Transfers. Car Rental/.Tours/Theatre tickets. Nearby parking. nearby gyms. and cinema. close to Knightsbridge and King's Road, Chelsea.
3 mins from Gloucester Road underground and supermarkets/shops/restaurants. This area of South Kensington is a leafy, Fashionable, Desirable location.
We are happy to arrange Airport Transfers and can advise on the cost, and will be able to book your fast track tours and theatre packages.
We do look forward to welcoming you back to Collingham Serviced Apartments in the very near future.
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the end of our trip. Location was excellent and the apartment was clean and spacious. Front staff were brilliant especially when our flights were changed. They were very helpful in printing out new flight details and even treating the kids to some lollies as we were looking at a very long flight home. Thankful we ended our travels with suh lovely people and faciilities.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank MADLAC21
reservations5, General Manager at Collingham Serviced Apartments, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
The Management and Staff at Collingham Serviced Apartments (4 stars) are delighted that you had a wonderful holiday in London, and that you enjoyed a welcoming and memorable stay here. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with other trip advisor visitors. We hope that this might encourage them to stay with us!