I booked a studio for one night and we were upgraded to a beautiful one bed apartment with a terrace. This is a perfect location for an extremely good value stay if you are visiting the Royal Albert Hall. We will definitely be retiming. Old Brompton Road is just around the corner and we popped to Waitrose to pick up some breakfast goodies and made the most of the terrace in the sun. The staff were very friendly and there are little extra touches everywhere....a box of chocolates on arrival and a great guide to London on the coffee table. Affordable and all together very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London