1,746 results
All reviews the royal park hotel paddington station heathrow express four poster hyde bar lancaster gate close to hyde park charming hotel afternoon tea room service kensington gardens continental breakfast small hotel quiet area five minute walk executive room oxford street
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had one night at the Roseate House and chose the location as it was near Hyde Park and not far from St Pancras International. It was an excellent choice, the staff were all very friendly and helpful and the accommodation very comfortable. The Hotel is very central and a saunter across Hyde Park brings you to the Royal Albert Hall and a little further on the V&A and the Natural History and Science Museums. Equally you are not far from Oxford Street.

Room Tip: We occupied a suite overlooking Westbourne Terrace, quite a nice view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bungay
Management response:Responded 31 March 2018

Dear Bungay,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay.

I am truly delighted to see that you enjoyed the friendliness and attentiveness the team has provided you as well as the facilities of the hotel.

Thank you for highlighting our great location and the helpfulness of our hotel team who will I am sure be delighted to hear such comments.

Look forward for your return visit !

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Roseate house London one of the best beautiful romantic hotels in London with a positive energy, its very central and close to everything in the best aria , on our arrival I did a very small complain then automatically we were upgraded to a junior sweet by the manager for free and staff were amazing very welcoming positive with a smiley faces, they new it’s my husbands birthday and then they surprised us with a bottle of champagne to the room ,
Highly recommended

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Souheirm924,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is always a pleasure receiving positive feedback from our guests and we truly appreciate you recommend us to another travellers.

It is very gratifying to read that the hospitality the team has provided is appreciated by you.

Thank you again for you kind review and we look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you "back" Souheirm924 !

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

From the time I checked in till I left 10 days later the service at this hotel was superb, especially Louis. On my arrival to my deluxe four poster king suite with balcony I was presented with wine and fruit. It was mine and my sons birthday while we visited and for my son they sent up a beautiful card and chocolate cake and for my birthday a beautiful card and champagne, it will truly keep a beautiful memory to me. The restaurant food is excellent and the service also is above and beyond. The proximity of the train stations and the help of the staff to get us everywhere was very helpful. If I ever had a problem they were sure to remedy it quickly. I truly can say it was the best hotel I have ever stayed at while traveling.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Diane A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an outstanding review.

We are very proud of the high attention to detail and level of service our hotel team members consistently thrive to provide and it is always extremely rewarding to receive confirmation from our guests.

Thanks for the special call out for Louis our Duty Manager, he shall be very happy reading your review.

Diane A, thank you again for your phenomenal review. It will be our utmost pleasure to welcome you "back" to our hotel on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband booked la gavroche for my birthday - we stayed at Roseate as it was close by. What a lovely hotel a real gem. The service is 5 star and our suite was simply beautiful with chocolates and flowers too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your fantastic review.

I am truly delighted to see that you enjoyed the attentive service that the team provided as well as the facilities, location and decor of the hotel.

Look forward to welcoming you in the nearest future!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent location for Paddington station and underground - Lancaster Gate.
Great staff, comfortable room.
We were in a downstairs room which was quiet, not a great view but we weren’t there for that!
Tv could have been bigger but again we weren’t there for that either.
Breakfast was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 26 March 2018

Dear Susanmaiden,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback during your recent visit at Roseate House London.

Our aim is to provide our guest with memorable experiences and I am delighted to learn that we were able to leave such a positive impression.

The team and I are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and our robust location here in the heart of London.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!