We visited London for a week and had a great experience. The staff is excellent and helpful, the location is the best especially if you love walking in the city. Our room was comfortable, a standard room. There was plenty of space and it had character in its shape. It wasn't a cookie cutter Holiday Inn room. The room was light and quiet and facing the street. We were on the 4th floor. The free wifi in the lobby worked well and there were comfortable chairs to down and surf the web. The breakfast is a super way to start the day and you are never rushed. Again the wait staff is so attentive and went out of their way to get me ice tea in the morning with refills. A special thank you to Patricia Mahon, Hotel Manager for her well run hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just 45 minutes by train from Heathrow Airport, and within easy walking distance to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods. Boasting a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, the hotel is a 3 minute walk away from Green Park Tube Station. Enjoy modern International cuisine at the Tiger Green Brasserie, sip afternoon tea and gin creations in the Berry Bar & Lounge or enjoy the 24-hour Room Service. The Hilton London Green Park hotel has state-of-the-art climate control system in all rooms, allowing guests to individually regulate their room’s temperature at the touch of a button.Steeped in history, dating back to the 1730’s, the Hilton London Green Park hotel is situated in one of London’s most prestigious locations. London’s “City” district is a quick tube or taxi ride away, yet within a short stroll of the hotel guests can experience the vibrancy and culture of the West End and Theatreland or Mayfair’s exclusive designer stores, restaurants, bars and the famous Royal parks of Central London.The Hilton London Green Park hotel offers wireless internet access, 5 conference and meeting rooms for 2 to 100, a conservatory in the restaurant and a 24-hour business centre. Canary Wharf is accessible via a direct tube link from Green Park on the Jubilee line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Green Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Green Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton