Millennium Hotel London Mayfair
US$ 362
US$ 309
US$ 272
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 324/night.

The Montcalm London Marble Arch(London)
US$ 394
  • Pool
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 402
US$ 356
US$ 286
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 328/night.

US$ 396
US$ 189
US$ 438
US$ 380
Agoda.com
US$ 863
2,171 results
All reviewspine baroxford streetthe club loungeamerican embassyoverlooking grosvenor squarepiano barafternoon teastandard roomhyde parkexcellent locationgreen parkan upgradewest endavistaconciergeselfridgesdoorman
Reviewed 14 May 2018

I took my mum and two friends for afternoon tea. I have been there before approximately two years ago and enjoyed the venue but on this occasion I was very disappointed with the sandwiches and cakes. We all choose english tea which was weak. The only thing good were the scones.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Arthur H, Manager at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mariaball1953,
Thank you very much for your feedback on your lasted visit,
I am very sorry to hear that you felt that cakes and sandwiches were not to your liking and that the tea was weak. I will be sure to pass your comment to our head chef to ensure that we can improve the experience.
I hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and I am looking forward to welcome you back

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in early May, we booked 2 rooms, both were located in the 1st floor one viewing some air ducts and the other totally blocked by scaffolding. The day we arrived there was a heat wave in London and the temperature reached 28°C neither room had working air-conditioning we called reception and they sent an engineer, he opened the service door and cleaned with a rag an air filter but clearly he knew that was not going to work, because he recommended to use some Dyson fans, more about these fans later. We accepted and he brought them but the heat was to much for such a small fan. Thankfully the heat subsisted the other nights but still the rooms were too hot.

The rooms themselves are old, dingy and have really worn out furniture and tiny bathrooms. And because of the blocked windows kind of damp, with clearly visible humidity stains on the wallpaper.

We had planned to return to this hotel after a short trip to Scotland so we tried to leave our big 1 month-worth luggage in London in the hotel since we were returning in 5 days, but were informed by the staff that it was not possible.

This is the first time this happens to us in a 4 star (more like 2) hotel. We had to rush to find a viable solution, which we found thanks to our travel agency and our tour guide. We tried speaking with several people at the reception but the answer was that the could only keep the until midnight the day of check out.

Speaking of check out, it was to our surprise that WE WERE CHARGED FOR THE FANS we had to use because of the not working AC. At this time we were already kind of late for our train and paid to avoid any further delay!

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!! They overcharge the rooms, in my humble opinion, and the only upside of the hotel is the location and clearly they are charging only that because the rest of the service is really bad.

AGAIN DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Arthur H, Manager at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Eduardo,
I would like to start by thanking you for taking your time to leave the feedback on your last stay with us here at the Millennium Hotel London Mayfair.
Please allow me to apologise on behalf of my team for failing to meet your expectations as I do understand that we have not achieved a wonderful experience on this occasion. We have indeed started an ambitious renovation project and we are truly sorry if it has affected your visit and that you experienced such problems during your stay.
Sadly we were not able to store the luggage overnight as you describe and again I am sorry if it has caused you any additional distress. This policy is in place for the security reasons and it is adopted by all the Millennium and Copthorne Hotels of the group as a part of the actions, directed to ensure safety of our guests and staff members.
Also, please allow me to clarify the question about the Dyson Fans, that you have brought to our attention. As a standard procedure, whenever the additional fan is placed in the room to supplement the Air Conditioning, the item of the nominal value is created on the guest account. It is done purely for the monitoring and accounting purposes and it is removed immediately upon the check out of the guest when the fan is removed from the room. Please rest assured that no charge is applied to the credit card as stated. I am sorry again if we did not take the time to clarify any questions that might have arisen.
I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion and I hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The hotel is in a bad state. We had 2 stays there in the last couple of weeks, and tried various rooms, which had problems with the heating/air conditioning, drainage not working the showers, internet not working properly, etc. These issues were common across the rooms. For the drainage, we were told that it was a problem with the pipes, and therefore it could not be fixed!
We interacted with the management team, and they made promises to us which they did not record on our account, and which others did not honour. We raised these when checking out, and were promised a reply from the hotel, which did not come. The General Manager has also not replied to our communication.
It was a case of bad stays at a hotel in bad condition being worsened by poor management with no responsibility and little interest in their customers.
I would not stay here again, or indeed at any other Millennium Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Eutow

Dear Eutow,
Thank you for your feedback on your last stay with us.
While we are grateful to you for choosing to return to the Millennium Mayfair, we were extremely concerned to read of your disappointing experience. Please accept my apologies that we were not able to get back to you in a same say that you have brought those issues to our attention and as far as I am aware all the points were addresses and resolved in the week following your departure. Again I would like to extend our apologies for failing to meet your expectations on this occasion and I hope that we will have a chance to restore your faith in our Hotel in the future. We trust that the brand new upgraded hotel will be a great establishment and I am looking forward to seeing you here early 2019.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We were treated to a sumptuous afternoon tea and comfortable surroundings. Delicious sandwiches, cakes and scones with home made preserve. A wide choice of tea or coffee if preferred. The gluten free tea was tasty, the scones light and the sandwiches tasty. It did not feel like I was eating gluten free, it was as lovely as the gluten full one! Perfect, I can recommend a visit here. The staff were kind and very welcoming.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Arthur H, Manager at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Peacock5000,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit to the Millennium Hotel London Mayfair.
It is a great pleasure to hear that you did enjoy the Afternoon Tea and that you have found our team members to be kind and very welcoming! I will be sure to pass this feedback and I hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Worth the money. This is the place to stay. Great service, warm welcome, good nights sleep! Very good room service and breakfast in bed. I felt very much at home here and well taken care of. I'll be back

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank EYESWIDEOPEN212
Arthur H, Manager at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear EYESWIDEOPEN212,
First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.
We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us and I am very pleased to hear that you have found the service and all the facilities to be great ! It is fantastic to know that you consider the Hotel to be your home.
We hope the Millennium Mayfair will be top of your list when you are planning your next visit to London and on that occasion, it will be our great pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel.
Kind regards