1,528 results
All reviews pimlico station cooked breakfast buckingham palace full english breakfast rooms are small tea and coffee family room big ben london eye victoria hairdryer tube pubs twin
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Family Weekend to London for The first time as our took our disabled daughter who has to use a wheelchair to get about when we booked this we would insure that I had disabled access for people in wheelchairs so we arrived there to find we had to lift her up three steps as we had to do this every time we went out and in .the room was very small for four people and a wheelchair also the bathroom was a box as you couldn’t swing a cat in it . Air-con there was none they give us a small fan to put in the room as it was useless also the lights and plug switches the said to turn on the switch at the bottom but it didn’t work and all the hallways they had rugs and all they did catch my daughters wheelchair as the were light weight ones and we where situated right beside the lift and all we could heard was the lift going up and down day and night and it was noisy . As for the continental breakfast it comprise off just toast apples slices of cheese cornflakes muesli and stodgy porridge Worst ever breakfast As had to go out for breakfast every day instead as would recommend they need to go to other places and see what continental breakfast actually Comprises off . Shower need a good clean as they had mildew on the tiles and a shower head was absolutely disgusting. .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Although well situated, I would not recommend this hotel for business travellers - the rooms are very small, there is no desk or anywhere to work, there is nowhere to put any clothes except a few hangers (no drawers, no shelves) and the bathroom is minute - the sink is so small, I can hardly get my 2 hands in it - with no room to move and nowhere to put my toiletries...
When I arrived, the reception was empty - I even tried calling the hotel while in reception but to no avail.
The first room I was given was underground with a tiny ceiling level skylight, the second was directly on the street and quite noisy...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Huttons, Guest Relations Manager at Huttons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear guest sorry to hear your stay at our establishment was enjoyable.
Your feed back is much appciated and will help us improve.
thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I luckily spent only one night here. At my arrival i had to wait 20 mins because in spite of 24h reception, no one was there. Next surprise, the single room: do you know ferry boat cabines? The room was even smaller!!! I’m 183 cm, and i had to spend the night in diagonal position. The bathroom: again, exactly the same as the ferry boat cabines ones (wc, “shower” and sink, all in 1 meter sq.). It was also dirty, i found some hairs...all the hotel seemed to be dirty. Breakfast, to be paid in advance, is poor quality. Finally, the only reason why i think it’s a 2 rate and not 1, is the position. It’s very good place, 5 min by walk to Victoria station and in a great district...but i wouldn’t recommend it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest thank you for you feedback the single room is the smallest we have.
Sorry we could have made you stay comforting

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We came for the bank holiday weekend for a theatre/sightseeing experience. The hotel was literally just up the road from Victoria Coach Station and was within a short walking distance to Pimlico Underground Station. If you are fit and like the walk, its not very far at all for all the central landmarks/sightseeing experiences. We arrived at 11.00am (check-in was at 2.00pm) but the gentleman who greeted us on reception was very accommodating, allowing us to dump our bags in the luggage room and asked the maid if they could rush the room through for us as our theatre show was at 2.30pm at Covent Garden. We literally left to get a bite to eat and when we came back our room was ready early for us which we were exceptionally grateful for. Reception provided us with a map of Central London which was a godsend for our trip. The rooms are quite basic but were exceptionally clean! We had a lovely big room though on the 4th floor and continental breakfast was included in the morning. There wasn't one English person staying in the hotel that we came across and found the whole breakfast experience on another level (a bit like when you are in an all inclusive hotel abroad!), a lot of pushing in etc and a little unorganised chaos when you have children to attend to. If I was to recommend the hotel to do anything to improve, it would be to provide rooms with a mini-fridge (but it probably didn't help with how hot it was that weekend). Again on the day of departure, the hotel allowed us to store our luggage in the holding room whilst we did a little more sightseeing before our coach journey home. Friendly and helpful staff on reception and would probably go back to this hotel should I return to London for a short stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HuttonsHotel, Manager at Huttons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Huttons Hotel, I am happy to see that you found our location to be convenient. We are sorry that you did not like the rooms, if you had spoken to someone at the reception I am sure we could of arranged for you to be upgraded. Nevertheless, we will work on all aspects mention and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

The hotel is for those who do not have mobility issues and only want a so-so comfortable bed to sleep in while in London.
The room had steep steps in it to get down to the room level, there was another high step to the bathroom.
There is very little to no place for your things, clothes or toiletries, thankfully we had an extra bed in our room and used it as a surface to keep our thing in.
All noise from the hallway or the neighboring rooms will be heard in the room.
There was an electric kettle in the room, no hairdryer, no fridge, no ice machine in the hotel, the wifi was okay but not very reliable. The room was very warm because the heater was on even though it was 20C outside. We did not buy the breakfast.
A basic hotel for those who do not require much while traveling.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dupeyabu, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us, I was of course drawn to your comments about the rooms. I am extremely sorry that on this occasion it was not up to your standard. We will investigate and work on all aspects mentioned, and I hope that we will have a better service in place soon.