The hotel room is of reasonable size with standard equipments. I am glad that the small fridge is empty so I could put milk, bread, ham etc. which I bought from nearby supermarket there and it saved a lot of money. Room is clean. Most of the staff are friendly, except this really bad experience - the staff at the Concierge didn't look up and asked me to "go ahead" to say what I wanted to say i.e. asking a question. I felt it was quite weild and didn't speak until he looked up. His attitude during the conversation made me feel being "put down". I reflected this incident to the night-shift manager, whom later reported to me that that staff is, in fact, one of the best in the hotel! The manager did apologize. However, I didn't expect this would happen in a "not cheap" hotel, and believe the manager could handle this incident in a more sincere manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn