Stayed in this hotel from 31 March to 3 April 2012.
This 4-star business hotel is conveniently located nearby (app. 3 minutes away) the Gloucester Road Underground Station, Tesco Express, Waitrose and lot of fast food restaurants.
During my visit, the service (check-in and check-out) was efficient, staff was friendly, breakfast and room amenities were pretty standard and i love the fact that they have bathtub. Everything seems to be perfect, the hotel even helped me to print out my board pass FOC. However, i do have two minor complaints:
i) I am a bit disappointed that a 4-star hotel like this offers internet access at an outrageous rate of £15 per day. I stayed in 6 hotels (half of these hotels are 4-star hotels) within 1 months period in Europe, none of the hotel charge customer for internet access except this. At last, i subscribed to daily internet access from my home country which charged 60% cheaper;
ii) The room looks a bit run down and my bathroom was without lock. Called once to highlight but no one turn-up hence i didn't bother to call again.
How to reach: I bought an Oyster Card and took the Piccadilly Line directly from airport to the hotel. I reached the hotel within 45 minutes. The only difficulty was to drag my heavy luggage up and down the staircase of the underground station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect option for business or leisure the Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum sets the standard for hotels in Kensington. Stroll to Gloucester Road Tube Station, your gateway to the sights of the city. Enjoy the hotel s close proximity to Harrod's, the Royal Albert Hall, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres, the Natural History, Science and V&A Museums and Kensington Palace. As the tallest Holiday Inn Hotel in Europe, our 27-floor and 906 bedroom hotel offers modern bedrooms with stunning views of London from our higher floors. The hotel also offers a choice of suites and accessible rooms (one with hoist). All rooms are equipped with high speed Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity is available in the public areas. The hotel's carpark has 76 spaces and there is a 24-hour fitness room. Holiday Inn Kensington Forum offers its guests a choice of three restaurant and bars whether you want to relax with dinner, grab a quick snack or enjoy a pint of traditional British beer. The Academy offers 13 meeting and event rooms for up to 300 people, all with natural daylight, high-speed Internet and unlimited Starbucks tea and coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- London Holiday Inn