My friend and I stayed here in December 2011 via a 'secret booking.' Finding out we were staying in a 4 Star Hilton was great! It was anything but great to be honest. Our double room was dated, uncomfortable, dark (the lighting was unbelievably sparse!) and the furniture such as the sofa had stains and burns on it, as well as the bed side table fronts peeling off (it was very sharp)! As for the bathroom... Basic and grubby. The first night we got there we could not complain as our train was delayed and literally had no time but we later raised our complaints with reception and got no suitable response. Would not recommend this hotel to stay at... The lobby is very deceiving!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel