2,960 results
All reviewskensington high streetthe executive loungecosta coffeeearls courtbus stoptube stationhyde park
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Stayed here whilst attending a convention at Earl's Court. The location was perfect. Close to tube, convention centre, shops and restaurant. There's even a great Costa coffee shop next door to the hotel.
The staff were so friendly, helpful and never stopped smiling on Reception. Really enjoyed chatting to them and they could not do enough to help wherever I went in the hotel.
The gym and Executive Lounge were both very comfortable.
Rooms were as expected and functional, which is all I needed. Internet worked great and it was convenient to have the mini-bar fridge and desk tray, although I didn't use.
I feel that many of the negative reviews on here do not portray this hotel properly as I had a great experience along with all my colleagues.
Thank you Hilton Oympia!! I'll be back

Room Tip: Pay for the upgrade to an Executive room. It's worth it for the Executive Lounge access and free internet use.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Toughguy2
RFinn, Manager at Hilton London Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2012

Dear reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.com following your earlier stay with us.
I was delighted to learn that you found our unrivalled location an ideal base for your trip.
I was so glad to read that you had such a positive and enjoyable stay at our hotel. Our paramount aim is 100% guest satisfaction and it is always so rewarding when this is achieved. I have passed on your review within the hotel so that my colleagues can be congratulated for all of their hard work.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.
Happy travelling! Richard, Director of Operations.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Arriving at the Kensington Olympia Hilton one feels that you are part of the Hilton experience. Sadly as you find your room it becomes apparent that this is not the case. Within 45 minutes I had sampled three different rooms, none being even as clean as a room in a premier inn or travel lodge, and their aspects were terrible. The floor in the bathroom was not clean, and the toilet had not been washed properly either. The manager was incredibly unhelpful when i expressed my disappointment and when I said i wanted to check out to go somewhere else he told me that as I'd paid already that wouldn't be possible. The hallways on the bedroom levels are in desperate need of refurbishment too. I feel that the hotel is trading off of the Hilton reputation and will never stay with Hilton again. The level of service and comfort were very poor.

Room Tip: Higher floors have more light. Don't book on the internet and insist on viewing the room first!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Freddie M
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Stayed for 8 nights. It was fine but nothing special. The room servicing was quite late in the day and a couple of times I had to ring about it. The breakfast was good but the highlight of my stay was the lovely staff at the breakfast service.they were great. The weather was really hot but at all times my room was cool and comfortable. My room was close to the back lift and when that was used it was very noisy.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
RFinn, Manager at Hilton London Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Hilton London Olympia.
I was delighted to hear you enjoyed a comfortable stay in a coolly air-conditioned room whilst benefiting from the lovely hot sunny weather we are experiencing, and enjoyed the breakfast buffet in the Society restaurant.
Please note that I have passed your comments in regard to the Housekeeping service onto the team here, however we do operate Housekeeping until late and some rooms may be serviced up until 6pm. I am sorry if this did inconvenience your whilst with us.
I hope that we may get the opportunity to be of service again on a future visit to West London.
With best regards,
Richard, Director of Operations.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Stayed at this hotel twice now ! reasonable location for Albert Hall walk and if you are planning to stay withing knightsbridge kensington area! Both times had Executive rooms which are no fuss simple rooms with double bed . I must admit that the lounge is quitest we ever had in Hilton hotels , nice decor ! If you are like me a health junkie and planning on using a gym beware its TINY and equipment limits to selection of dumbbells and a small multigym machine couple of treadmills and cross trainers. Another thing id like to warn you about is breakfast beware that staff cant wait to clear table so if you are going for another wonder around food selection expect table to be cleaned up when you back which i found extremely annoying both times we stayed. But no doubts we will stay here again . Enjoy!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor.com following your recent visit.
I was happy to note that you enjoyed your overall second stay at the hotel, and in particular our location in West London and managed to use the Executive Lounge facilities.
I will certainly pass your feedback regarding the breakfast service onto the team here, as your description seems to make them sound a little too efficient in clearing the tables.
In regard to our gym, considerable thought went into the size and equipment in the gym as it is unfortunately rarely used by our guests and we have only seen a maximum of 3-4 persons in there at any one time. It is difficult therefore to justify expanding this space whe demand is reduced. We will however continue to monitor this.
With thanks once again and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hilton London Olympia in the very near future.
Happy travelling! Richard, Director of Operations.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

My daughter and I stayed here last week for 3 nights. We arrived early to leave our cases but was told our room was ready. The room was of a very good size and very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Lovely Costa Coffee shop joined to the hotel. Will defiantly stay here again fantastic value.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
RFinn, Manager at Hilton London Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Dear reviewer,
Thank you for a great review and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
All the best and happy travelling!
Richard, Director of Operations.