I have stayed at the Hilton London Olympia as a convenient hotel for trade shows at Earl's Court a number of times, as it is a quick 15 minute walk to the exhibition hall. For Hilton Honors members the hotel is accommodating (when it can be) for early arrivals from the US, and has recently opened an executive lounge for HH members which has wireless access and as well as breakfast, snacks, and drinks. The hotel has an excellent, extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Some of the rooms are a bit small, and when you need two beds, you actually have to separate a double bed, by pulling it apart into two single beds, a bit inconvenient, and it takes up more room. Location is a bit far from Central London attractions, but several busses stop directly in front of the hotel, and the High Street Kensington tube station is a 10 minute walk. All together, a very good, less expensive option than Central London properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton London Olympia hotel on bustling Kensington High Street, 2 minute' walk from Olympia Exhibition Centre, 10-15 minutes from Earl's Court Exhibition Centre and Westfield London Shopping Centre. Try our quintessentially British menu in our fabulous interior designed Society Restaurant inspired by the Victorian era or relex and enjoy our delicious cocktails and nibbles in Society Bar. Do business in one of our 10 newly refurbished meeting rooms, unwind in the fitness centre, or enjoy our COSTA coffee shop. Heathrow airport is 14 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Olympia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Olympia Hotel London
- Hilton Olympia London
- London Hilton Olympia Hotel