Royal Garden Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
3,668 results
All reviewskensington palacepark terracekensington high streetmin jiangbertie's bargarden roomoverlooking kensington gardenshyde parkgreat hotelqueen roomalbert hallroom servicestar hotelexcellent locationafternoon teatop floortube station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed for 2 nights over the Easter break and primarily booked this hotel due to it being a 5 min walk from the tube and 10 min walk from the Royal Albert Hall (attended a concert there). As it was our first stay, we were upgraded to a king room by the very professional and friendly gentleman on reception and we were delighted by our room - very spacious and spotlessly clean. All the hotel staff we encountered during our stay were fabulous and really did make us feel very special. I also need to give a special shout out to Cristian who served us on numerous occassions in the Garden Terrace bar - he was so attentive and made the most fabulous cocktails. We didn't eat lunch/dinner in the restaurants but we did have breakfast on both mornings which was delicious - lots of choice and they appear to cater for multi-cultures too.
Overall, I think the Royal Garden Hotel is a fabulous place to stay, it is rated 5 star so you expect it to be of a high standard but I can honestly say I've stayed in others rated the same which have been a lot more expensive and nowhere near as good - in fact they could learn a thing or two from the Royal Garden on customer service! Very happy all round and would highly recommend if you want to stay in this location.

Stayed: April 2018
Vladimir s, Front Office Manager at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We pride ourselves on providing a tailored personalised guest service so it is great to hear your kind words about the service provided by our team. I am delighted that you found your room spacious and enjoyed breakfast in Park Terrace. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This will be my third time I have stayed at the Royal Garden and it has been fantastic as always. I usually stay on the street view but this time they upgraded me to the Garden View which is just amazing. It was during the Beast From The East and it was just magical to sit on the window and look out over the park. The hotel is convenient to Kensington Palace, Royal Albert Hotel and most importantly the tube. The rooms are always clean and the staff amazing. I had left my adaptor at home and they helped out without any questions or extra cost. I always have a great time and will come back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CasandraTP
Vladimir s, Front Office Manager at Royal Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for your glowing review. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your third stay with us and enjoyed your upgrade to a Garden Room. It is great to hear that you found our team helpful and your room clean. We look forward to welcoming you back for your fourth stay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A very pleasant experience from the moment that we pulled up at the entrance, staff were all very polite and welcoming, our room was bright and clean with a fabulous view over the entrance to Kensington Palace, the hotel is very central for all of our needs and I would highly recommend this hotel and I definitely will be back.

Room Tip: Views over Kensington Palace are a must.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your excellent review and recommendation. I am delighted that you fond all of our team polite and welcoming from the moment you arrived. It is pleasing to hear that you enjoyed the view of Kensington Palace from your room. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we recently stayed here for one night as we had tickets for the Royal Albert Hall. The hotel is easily within walking distance of the Royal Albert Hall and a very good location for Hyde Park as it sits on the corner of the Park. Staff were very friendly and we enjoyed drinks in two of the bars. Breakfast was excellent although it is expensive at £25 per head. Would defo visit again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you found the location of the hotel convenient for visiting the Royal Albert Hall. I am pleased that you enjoyed a few drinks at the hotel's bars. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It may have seen better times. The Royal Garden has had some upgrades, but in other areas she shows her age. Yet the hotel still has much to say fir it. Fantastic location in Kensington, close to all major bus and tube lines. Walk to the park, Harrod’s, and literally hundreds of great restaurants

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you find our location in Kensington convenient as we are close to all transport links.