“Made me feel like a Queen!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Milestone Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1,087 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Temple, Texas
“Made me feel like a Queen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2012

Very special place to stay. It is pricey, but every detail is taken care of. Friendly staff, called us by name after one day there. Wonderful food, bar, and facility. The location is just across from the park, near buses and tube stations. Shopping nearby.

Room Tip: All rooms quiet and decorated with a theme.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel, responded to this review, 8 June 2012
Thank you so much for your review. We do our best to treat our guests like royalty !! I was delighted to read your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Milestone Hotel in the near future. I have passed your comments on to the greatteam we have here.
Andrew Pike
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (378)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

Truthfully there is no better hotel in London, the quality of the staff, the service in the public areas is quite exceptional.
As for the rooms I have stayed in numerous , they all have amazing quality, and quite simply everything you could wish for, and a touch more!
a wonderful find and my home away from home, if only I could live there!

Room Tip: If the bathroom ,has a blue light in it, then you are on to a winner!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Peter D
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

The Milestone Hotel was a pleasant discovery. Small but comfortable rooms with impeccable service. Lovely bathroom. The restaurant had excellent food and a homely atmosphere. A place to relax after a busy day. I'll definitely return.
Elizabeth S. Rasmussen
Oslo

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Elizabeth R
Dear Ms Rusmussen
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I was happy to read your thoughts and especially happy that you enjoyed your experience in our restaurant Cheneston's. I look forward to personally welcoming you back on your next stya with us.
Genral Manager
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

My husband and I love this hotel. We have been staying at The Milestone since 2006 and each time we return, we are welcomed by the wonderful staff who make us feel like family. The rooms are wonderful- each one different and a fun surprise to see which one you get. The staff is amazing- especially Pedro the Butler, who greets you upon arrival at the front door, takes you to your room and brings you your first welcome drink. We love the location because my husband loves to jog in Kensington Park and I love to walk there and watch the people and their dogs. The bar is one of my favorite in the world, as well, and the bartenders there have become our friends and they know our drinks before we even order. The location is perfect and the hospitality is warm and welcoming. Staying at The Milestone at Christmas is a special treat because of the beautiful decorations both insidea and out. Bottom line- I can't wait to go back-- I just wish we didn't have to wait until November.

Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jerry C
I cannot thank you enough for your glowing feedback. I was delighted your comments and that we still meet and even exceed your expecations on each stay. It is the great team I have here that make this hotel so special and I have already passed on your kind words to them. I look forward to seeing you in November.
Newcastle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

Considering the price of this hotel compared to the Hilton, the service was far superior. My room came with a butler and he went the extra mile for me. It is not often i take the time out to comment, but I must recommend this hotel and all its staff highly.

Room Tip: Ask for a butler, it makes your stay so much easier.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Fitch19
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your very kind words. As you pointed out we have a great team of Butlers here and I have passed on your kind words to them. I was glad that we met your expectations during your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.