The Milestone Hotel and Residences
US$ 308
US$ 331
US$ 272
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 321/night.

The Arch London(London)
US$ 408
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 154
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

The Montcalm London Marble Arch(London)
US$ 330
  • Pool
US$ 268
US$ 226
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 239
US$ 220
US$ 169
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 188/night.

US$ 821
US$ 730
2,129 results
All reviewskensington palaceafternoon teastables barred carnationwelcome drinkthe entire staffrose petalsfavorite hotellittle touchesturn down servicekensington high streethyde parkthe general managerhome away from homewonderful hotelevery member of staffbottle of champagne
Reviewed 2 May 2012

The Milestone Hotel is our home away from home while in London. There's something very special about this boutique hotel starting with the location, the warmth of the entire staff, the overall ambience, the decor, the service, the food and above all, the personal touch given on personal requests - this aspect is what I consider to be the hallmark of this cozy hotel. Every request is given the kind of attention that makes one feel spoilt. After trying several 5-star hotels in London, the Milestone Hotel remains the place for us. Looking forward to my next visit this month for the 46th time in 7 years!

Room Tip: I'm a light sleeper therefore I naturally go for quieter rooms. But if by chance I find the only available rooms are the ones facing the highstreet, I find a packet of earplugs by my bedside! How thoughtful. I do get spoilt indeed!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank ZahraNairobi
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

I was absolutely delighted to read your thoughts on your "home from home" in London. I have passed your kind words on to all of the team here. It is through listening and learning from our regular guests, like yourself, that we always try our very best to ensure our service and facilities are always to the highest standard whenever possible.
I look forward to personally welcoming you back to your LOndon home in the very near future.
My kindest regards

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Very quiet, clean, upscale, and really cared for us. Made sure we were doing ok - in a polite English way. Meals, music with them, the tea in the afternoon, the frontdesk all made the stay one of our most pleasant and comfortable we have had.

Room Tip: Something on the sides would seem to be the most quiet.
1  Thank Unclegeo
MilestoneGM, General Manager at The Milestone Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know you feedback from your recent stay with us. I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our service and facilities. I was really happy that you got the chance to sample our famous Afternoon Tea. On your next visit to London I do hope that you will return to stay with us.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2012

When in London, we usually have afternoon tea in one of the big five star hotels, so we weren't sure what to expect from a boutique hotel like the Milestone, but were seduced into trying it by an online photo of the Park Lounge. We weren't disappointed. The ambience of the Lounge was fantastic with rich fabrics and huge bookcases of old books - warm, welcoming and sumptuous. The tea itself was great: plentiful finger sandwiches, including a chicken one rolled in chopped almonds; light, warm scones with cream and a delightful strawberry/raspberry mixed jam, plus a good selection of dainty tea pastries - we needed a doggie bag for those! The service was attentive but discreet. We really couldn't fault the whole experience and look forward to going again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kerryandrob

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent Afternoon Tea experience. We pride ourselves on the service, facilities and of course the Afternoon Tea fayre we offer to our guests. I was pleased you also liked the surroundings and I do hope you get the chance to join us again soon.

With renewed thanks,

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Just had a wonderful weekend at the Milestone Hotel, and highly highly recommend this little gem. I genuinely couldn't fault anything about this wonderful hotel, from the location, to the warm, welcoming and caring staff, to the gorgeous food and wine at the restaurant. The room was charming, and the bed the most comfortable I've slept in.
Thank you for having us!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

I was delighted to read your comments and that you found every aspect of your stay, including the most comfortable beds in London !!, to your liking. Thanks you for taking the time to right this review and I hope you come and join us at The Milestone Hotel again inthe near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2012

We stayed at the Milestone approximately two years ago and it was great, so we went back on our recent trip. Things HAVE NOT changed. We had a bigger suite this time, Prince Albert Master Suite and were much happier with the additional room. Still great service and ambience. Scones, tea sandwiches were lovely. The restaurant is great. Good going Milestone. Many hotels do not maintain their excellent standards.

Room Tip: Some rooms are quite small. Discuss the size with the hotel to make sure you have the amount of space you desire.
1  Thank ciraulo1

I was so pleased that firstly you came back to stay with us and secondly that we have maintained our service standards that we pride ourselves in. The Prince Albert Suite is a truly wonderful room and again was pleased that this met your requirements along with our fantastic Afternoon Tea selection.
I hope that you will be joining us again soon and I look forward to welcoming you personally. I have passed your great feedback to the team.
With kind regards,