The rooms nice and comfortable, however very noisy. Could hear upstairs movements (sounded like furniture movement) and door slamming. The food from room service was terrible. Very nice lobby and restaurants. The front of the hotel was very well decorated and impressive, however the courtyard at the front door always crowded with parked cars and drop off cars which made it very difficult to get to the hotel lobby. The hallways to the room very not clean which there were lots of guests staying at the hotel. The receptionists very friendly and super nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood London combines English heritage with contemporary sophistication in the very heart of the capital. The Grade II-listed, building has been renovated to provide accommodation with the feel of a stylish London residence. The guestrooms and suites are inspired by a traditional British manor house. The restaurants and bars are destinations in their own right. Recreational facilities include the Sense(R) spa, Rosewood's signature spa brand, and a well-equipped fitness suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rosewood London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chancery Court Hotel, London Hotel London
- Renaissance London
- London Renaissance
- Renaissance Chancery Court London