2,163 results
All reviews scarfes bar mirror room holborn dining room hotel dog chancery court high holborn beautiful hotel holborn tube station covent garden british museum nespresso machine afternoon tea west end executive room homewood luxury concierge
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The hotel is beautiful, the staff always go above and beyond to make you feel at home.The rooms are nice and spacious, very clean, and I love the smell in the reception! Great place to walk into after a busy (or not) day in London.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank nfs112
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear nfs112,
Thank you very much for your fantastic review! I was thrilled to hear that our associates look after you so well every time you visit the hotel, and I very much hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.
Warmest regards,
Michael Bonsor

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night with our 2 year old and had a great stay. The room was lovely and hotel itself really impressive. They made us feel so welcome with toys and colouring for our daughter and birthday treats for me! A great location to get anywhere and very friendly staff. We parked the car there too for £50 (24hours). We didn’t eat in the restaurants but I’m sure they were great.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Rachel K,
Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments with the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful stay with us and felt at home during your time in residences. Rosewood London is truly conveniently located with the underground station just around the corner and close to a selection of fantastic dining and shopping options in the area. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Rosewood London very soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Our family of six stayed here last weekend. The staff was impeccable, the afternoon tea wonderful and the morning breakfast at the Holborn was splendid. The night manager and the concierge assisted all of our needs perfectly. Always my favorite place to stay in London.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear 279gregoryw,
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review following your recent visit. It is a great pleasure to hear that Rosewood London is your favourite place to stay when visiting the capital and I appreciate your wonderful comments about the delicious Art Afternoon Tea in the Mirror Room, the fantastic breakfast in Holborn Dining Room and our dedicated associates who looked after you so well. I will happily share your kind remarks with our night manager and the concierge team. I hope that we will be welcoming you and your family back very soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This was our first experience at an ultra-luxury hotel, and a side stop to London coming from Europe. We were celebrating many milestones and Rosewood London made sure we were well looked after and properly taken care of. We truly appreciated all the assistance from this property: our show reservations from super star concierge Emiliano, all the dining options, complimentary mini-bar, the surprise amenities and welcome note from Monica, and ofcourse the stellar and outstanding service received every single day from front office and guest relations Erin. We enjoyed our spacious and comfortable room, as well as the delicious daily breakfast. On our last evening we checked out Scarfes Bar, which turned out to be a wonderful way to end our stay in London. Great service, cocktails served with panache and a lively, infectious atmosphere. We very much look forward to our return and would like to send heartfelt gratitude for looking after us. Thank you so much RW London!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear KanhaPaula,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your lovely review following your visit to Rosewood London. It is such a delight to read your comments about how our associates made your celebrations so memorable and enjoyable. I will happily share your wonderful comments with Emiliano, Monica, Erin and all the other associates who looked after you so well during your time in residence. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed the comforts of our spacious rooms, the delicious breakfast and your final evening in our vibrant Scarfes Bar with a great selection of cocktails. I look forward to welcoming you back to Rosewood London very soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This my third stay at the Rosewood and each time it get better and better. This time I stayed in one of their suites. The suites have many extras that don't come with a regular room, one of them is complementarity snack and non-alcoholic beverages and they are all high end snacks and drinks. But the best one has to be a butler is assigned to you and they can take care of all your needs. I arrived and needed some garments pressed for and evening out, one call and it was done thanks to Kate and all of the butler staff. I was celebrating the birthday of a very special friend of mine, I asked if the hotel could do something special for her. When we returned from dinner they had prepared special for us to eat and drink. I can't say enough about the Rosewood and all of the staff. A 5 star hotel in all respects

Room Tip: Book a suite you won't be disappointed
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear thewalkingman560,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your lovely review with the TripAdvisor community. I was delighted to read that you have experienced so many excellent stays with us, and that your birthday celebrations on this recent occasion were truly memorable. Our luxurious suites do indeed offer a fine selection of treats and intuitive services and I will happily share your kind comments with Kate from our butler team who took care of all your needs. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another special experience.
Warmest regards,