2,132 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holbornbeautiful hotelholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumnespresso machineafternoon teawest endexecutive roomhomewoodluxuryconcierge
Reviewed 16 November 2017

I am lucky and had a change to stay in this elegant hotel, Rosewood London, in September, 2017 for 3 nights. We were booked a premier twin room. Two beds are soft and comfortable. We had complimentary snacks in the room. All amenities in a room were top brand-named products even teabags in the mini bar. The location is prefect for everyone just 3-minute walk from Holborn underground station and there is bus stop just in front of the Hotel. We had tried the All Day breakfast at the famous Mirror Room on last day in London. Their services are 6-stars and all staff in the restaurant is very kind and attentive to every customer. We also notice that there is a lovely golden retriever which will report its duty everyday at the hotel concierge.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear ChanHK,
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review with the TripAdvisor community. It is a great pleasure to hear that you had such an enjoyable three days with us, enjoying the comforts of our luxurious rooms, the ideal location and the delicious breakfast in our Mirror Room. I truly appreciate your positive feedback about our associates and the exceptional service in our restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I really wanted to love this hotel, after all it’s a Rosewood, but now you can’t rely on the name of the hotel. Any one that travels knows that but at the very least it should hold to the same “standards” as the rest of the Rosewoods. We had just been at the Rosewood Mayakoba and the difference in service and attention to details was huge. The rooms in London haven’t been updated in what seems a very long time and while the size of the room was not small, it felt very small from the way the furniture was display. Our room had a round table right in front of the bathroom, very odd. The bathroom was tiny and it felt old. There was a make-up mirror in the corner of the room where I had to sit on the floor if in fact I wanted to use it. There was lack of service at the front desk and poor quality room. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ale_ErikaChina2011,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback following your visit with us. I am disappointed to hear that your expectations were not met on this occasion. We continuously strive to enhance our product and I appreciate your constructive feedback which will help us to continuously strive for improvement. Furthermore, please rest assured that I have addressed your concerns about the service and attention to detail with my management team. I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back for us to fully restore your faith in Rosewood London.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The Hotel is located on High Holborn within a walking distance from Soho and Covent Garden. I just loved everything about this place. Thoroughly enjoyed that the hotel is setback in its own courtyard which creates an oasis of calm and elegance within the hustle and bustle of London. Tony Chi is one of my favorites designer and the sophisticated interiors do not disappoint. The rooms are stylish and very comfortable. Most importantly, the level of hospitality we received from every employee we encountered was remarkable. Special thanks to Ginta, the Spa Manager for being so kind and accommodating. Breakfasts at the Holborn Dining Room and Nightcaps at Scarfes Bar make the entire experience even better!! Will absolutely be back!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Christian P,
Thank you very much for taking the time share such a fantastic review of your time in residence with us. Rosewood London is truly a peaceful oasis and Tony Chi & Associates have created a luxurious setting to relax in the heart of the capital. I appreciate your lovely comments about our delicious breakfast in Holborn Dining Room and the night caps in our vibrant Scarfes Bar, as well as the hospitality you received from our associates. I will happily share your kind remarks with them all, especially Ginta from our Sense spa. I do hope that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My wife and I stayed at the Rosewood for 3 nights in a family room with my 5yo son and 3.5 yo daughter. We loved breakfast and coming back after each outing. The decor is tastefully luxurious and the staff are professional and friendly. The room was spacious and very bright (just like the photos).
Depending where you go be prepared to spend some money on cabs or catch the underground which is just outside. Highly recommencded.

Room Tip: Refined luxury and service.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JFK_9

Dear JFK_9,
Thank you so much for your lovely review and strong recommendation of Rosewood London. It is a pleasure to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful time with us and enjoyed our delicious breakfast and our spacious rooms. Our welcoming associates and myself look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

An absolute must, the hotel and rooms are amazing but what actually makes this hotel so special are the staff. The customer service is exceptional and you truly feel that you are the most important person in the hotel. A remarkable experience.

Room Tip: I'd like to say 320 but we did get married there and stayed in that room, so it has a special place in my heart.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Sheila_Helen

Dear Sheila_Helen,
Thank you very much for sharing your great review following your visit with us. It is so rewarding to hear how our associates helped created a truly memorable anniversary experience at Rosewood London and I do hope that we will have the pleasure in welcoming you back very soon on another special occasion.