US$ 363
US$ 232
US$ 183
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$ 145
US$ 134
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 300
US$ 222
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 126
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 171
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 818
US$ 701
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 498
US$ 450
US$ 561
US$ 535
Travelocity
  • Pool
2,082 results
All reviewsscarfes barmirror roomholborn dining roomhotel dogchancery courthigh holbornbeautiful hotelholborn tube stationcovent gardenbritish museumhotel experiencenespresso machineafternoon teaby london standardswest endexecutive roomhomewood
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Stayed for 2nights recently on business. Hotel's surroundings and atmosphere is amongst the best you'll encounter in London. The rooms are beautifully appointed. Spacious, clean with the biggest bed you could imagine. Hotel seamlessly blends old with new.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank spankman
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear spankman,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of Rosewood London. I am delighted to hear your raving comments about our luxurious and spacious rooms, the heavenly beds and ambiance of the hotel. I hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stay here every fall. It is an absolutely stunning building in the Hilborn area. The rooms are lovely; the staff amazing; the location unbeatable. This hotel lives up to the hype. The location is perfect. Less than a block from the underground; walking distance to Covent Garden; and close to the old City of London and its sites. The bar is great. The only negative remark is that the bar is so popular that it is often closed for private parties which is an inconvenience for guests. Yes is it pricey but worth it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daschpitch
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear daschpitch,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of Rosewood London. I am delighted to hear that your experience met your expectations and that you enjoyed the luxurious rooms, the ideal location and our vibrant Scarfes Bar, despite it being closed for a private event. I do hope that we will be welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here numerous times with business and also visited for cocktails after work. It’s a beautiful hotel and the cocktails in the bar are to die for. It’s expansive but it’s worth every penny. If you’re staying in the St. Paul’s/Holborn area then clean sided this place. It’s worth it.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Ami R,
Thank you so much for the lovely comments about Rosewood London and our Scarfes Bar. I am delighted to hear that you have continuously enjoyed your visits. I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I expected to be wowed but I wasn’t. Staff polite and attentive. Room tired and uninspiring as was the breakfast. The service charge in Scarfes Bar was added automatically and is excessive. The resident dog is a winner.

Room Tip: Slipper don’t arrive until your bed is turned down so if you are showering earlier take your own.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear F8486TPtomw,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback following your recent visit with us. I am truly saddened to hear that your time in residence did not meet your expectations. We are continuously striving to enhance and reinvent and I have noted your points to investigate further with my management team. On a positive note, I would like to thank you for your lovely comments about our associates and resident pooch. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back for an excellent stay.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Just returned from a mini family break at Rosewood - can't praise them enough. Allthe staff are so helpful and accomodating nothing to much. The door staff are just so friendly and helpful too (they'll remember Patrick!) putting batteries in his remote control car with patience and listening to him jabbering on... Pearl is just adorable in her dogs bed in reception and the kids couldn't wait to see her. Holborn dining rooms was faultless. Perfect hotel for us. Thank you Rosewood.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MichaelBonsor, Managing Director at Rosewood London, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear LRadmumof3,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic review with the TripAdvisor community. I am thrilled to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful experience at Rosewood London and at our Holborn Dining Room. I will happily share your lovely comments with all associates, especially our friendly doormen who helped your son with his remote control car. Pearl and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Rosewood London very soon.