4,731 results
All reviews trafalgar square complimentary mini bar national gallery covent garden nespresso machine bottle of champagne perfect location executive room excellent hotel west end special thanks london eye train station buckingham palace every member of staff wonderful stay big ben
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is super , Bang on the chairing cross station , two tube and one railway next to the hotel. Amba hotel chairing cross is quite comfortable and good rooms . standard double are bit compact. staff is good , it is bit expensive may be due to location. Shopping , food , bars , Trafalgar square, covent garden all are just few step away

Room Tip: standar rooms are too compact
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank aditya k
Charing X, General Manager at Amba Hotel Charing Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear aditya k,

It gives me an incredible joy to be able to read your lovely words about the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

Our amazing central location is indeed a great highlight. I delighted to know how much you loved your comfortable room and our amazing and friendly team. Our prices can fluctuate according to the availability of the hotel and this summer was indeed very busy.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future. When you have decided to return please feel free to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee all of the details of your next booking.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly stuff, 2 tube stations near it ( charing cross,Embankment) . The location is fantastic, walking distance to: London Eye, Big ben, the Backingham Palace, Trafalgar circus , Leicester circus, Piccadilly circus, Oxford and Regent streets, Covent garden and the theaters of Kinky Boots + Lion king. Also gave us cake and Champagne for our Honeymoon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eran R

Dear Eran R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am delighted that you found our wonderful central location perfect for your stay and that you highlight the friendly service delivered by the team. I am truly happy that my team was able to make your honeymoon more special.

The team and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Please let me know when you are planning another visit and it will be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very convenient location in close proximity to both the Embankment (Thames River) and Leicester (LHR) lines of the Underground. Very good walking access to many attractions in the area and just a short tube or taxi ride away from others. Our room was spacious and nicely appointed with complimentary Nescafe espresso. Overall, great space and service, in an even better location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don N

Dear Don N,

It gives me such incredible joy to be able to read such a wonderful review about us at Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

Thank you for highlighting our amazing location within walking distance of so many public transportation options. It is great to know that was so convenient for you. I am thrilled that you loved your comfortable room and the nice amenities that we offer to our guests.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a good hotel to stay if you have meetings in central London. It’s few minutes away from Trafalgar Square and slap bang next to the Charing cross station. The room is of reasonable size, clean and with a tv and mini bar. The toilet is of a reasonable size. The restaurant and breakfast were of good quality. The staff are very courteous and the service is fantastic. You feel at home with the service levels.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TeeJay272015

Dear TeeJay272015,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am delighted that you love our fantastic location and near Trafalgar Square and the Charing Cross train station. We consider that it is our mission to make our guests feel welcomed and I am happy that we accomplished that across all the aspects of your stay. It will be my pleasure to pass your kind words to all the Team at Charing Cross.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. If you have decided to return please feel free to contact me directly, as it would be my pleasure to oversee your booking.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were pleasantly impressed with the service and quality of the Amba.We would definitely return.We were impressed with the location, quality of the room, the club experience.All major sites were accessible by walking.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 937lucianog

Wow 937lucianog! Your amazing review following your recent experience at the Amba Hotel Charing Corss just made my day!

It is a great pleasure to read how much you loved all the aspects of your stay I am very proud of my team and I am so happy to know how they were able to cause such a good impression on you. Please be ensured that I will pass your words of appreciation!

It is a great compliment to know that you would like to stay with us again in the future. Please contact me directly when you decide to return as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warmest Regards,