8,552 results
All reviews st katherine's dock bridge view xi bar guoman tower tower hill tube station executive room fantastic location bit dated the club lounge large hotel an upgrade weekend break lovely room stayed here for one night full english tea and coffee west end
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very enjoyable Sunday night stay was made even more pleasant by the friendly service from the employees and also a great experience in the morning eating at the breakfast bar and buffet followed by easy check out process.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank simonmT639RF
Bechir M, Hotel Manager at The Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear simonmT639RF,

Thank you so much for staying with us at The Tower Hotel.

How lovely that you mentioned the friendliness and readiness of our staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel could not be in a better location. The room was clean and spacious. The check in staff were very polite. My only critisium would be the bar,the rugby was on the television the bar was packed 50 plus people and only 1 barman. Not good

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mick O

Dear Mick O,

Thank you for staying with us at The Tower Hotel.

How lovely that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our Bar. Please be assured that I will pass your comments to the relevant department.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for one night as part of a coach trip.
We were greeted promptly by staff and got our keys very quickly.
Our room was lovely overlooking St Katherine’s dock. It was quite a large room with lots of wardrobe space and comfy beds.
We had lovely toiletries, a nice tea tray with together with two bottles of water.
We didn’t have a meal at the hotel as we had eaten early, and did intend to come back to make use of the bar, but were too tired and went straight to bed after our evening out.
The beds were very comfy and we both slept very well.
You can change the temperature in the room, and the air con if you wish.

The breakfast, which was available from 6.30 was good. It was self service.
I had fruit to start with. There was a great choice including apricots, mandarins, bananas, melons. You could have cereals or porridge
I then had a cooked breakfast, there was a good choice including hash browns, tomato red, mushrooms, sausages, eggs (all sorts) bacon and beans. You could also choose some ingredients and have an omelette cooked for you.
Breakfast also included pastries and toast and bread. The food was really good and kept us going nearly all day.
The staff were very attentive, if you needed them.
We left our bags with the concierge and went out for the day until it was time to leave.
Staff were very polite and attentive and helpful.
Check out very quick.
I would definately stay at this hotel again. I loved the location, there is so much to do around this area, and the views are amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 909mariaP

Dear 909mariaP,

Thank you ever so much for your time to share your experience with us.

How lovely that you fully enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you indeed for sharing every single experience, such as the friendliness and readiness of our staff, our convenient breakfast and our comfortable beds.

Please be assured that I will pass your feedback throughout our whole team. I am sure they will truly enjoy your feedback.

I am delighted to read that you would certainly stay with us again.

We are looking forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location, fantastic views over St Katharines dock. Breakfast offered a very good selection. Check in was taking very long due to problems with printing a receipt. Which I thought they could have done for check out instead. Also, the room needed to be freshened up/modernised but worked very well for one night’s sleep.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear LinnLis,

Thank you so much for your time to writ e review of you stay with us.

I took a note regarding your feedback.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for access to DLR whilst at a trade fayre at The Excel.
5 minute walk to DLR.
Hotel is as you would expect for a decent business/tourist hotel in London.
Large rooms with space to work if needed and well appointed bathroom.
Breakfast was excellent to set you for the day ahead.
My room was 241 and as you can we from my view, it really made a pleasant surprise.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear M7368SUlees,

Thank you for your review.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are indeed very proud of our location and I am glad to read that you find it convenient as well.