8,299 results
All reviews st katherine's dock bridge view xi bar guoman tower tower hill tube station executive room fantastic location bit dated large hotel an upgrade the club lounge theatre break lovely room stayed here for one night full english cooked breakfast tea and coffee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here with 2 small children primarily for the location and it truly delivered. Stunning views of Tower Bridge and great restaurant outside we sat at night to eat dinner with truly amazing views. Our family room was spacious, really clean and had views of Tower Bridge. Staff were extremely helpful getting us into the room early and concierge booked a great car service to the airport. Our 1 night stay felt so much longer. We would definitely return.

Room Tip: Tower Bridge View is worth asking for
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Bechir M, General Manager at The Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Louise,

Thank you very much for staying with us at The Tower Hotel and taking the time to write us an amazing review of your stay. Please know I have passed on all your comments to our team and we hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Hotel l Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cant fault this hotel. Very clean rooms, ( I admit I checked behind the toilet and under the taps, also the bedding.... Spotless! ) Staff very good, nothing to much. I asked for a fan in our room and was in our room within minutes. Breakfast was very nice and a large choice. Only with I can cant rate highly was the coffee served at breakfast, very strong. Other than that a lovely stay in a wonderful hotel. Thank you to all the Staff.

Room Tip: Tower Bridge view, Stunning at night
1  Thank andrealyons224

Dear andrealyons224,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for 2 nights. The room was on the 5th floor overlooking the Thames. It was a good size and clean. The breakfast was ok. Our only issue was that the room next door had issues with their lavatory and the engineer had to clear it by pushing their blockage through to our bathroom. We returned from breakfast to our toilet on the brink of overflowing with the engineer ramming rods in it. None of our belongings had been moved so as you can imagine I wasn't very impressed. I did complain and had one new toothbrush put in my room to replace the 2 that we had to throw away. My make up all had to go in the bin.

Room Tip: Ask for a river/tower view
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Julie,

I hope this notes finds well. We have sent your feedback to the personnel concerned. I
apologize for this bad experience. This is very disappointing to hear, but we hope you give us
another chance to make it up to you.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was beautiful and had amazing views. The staff couldn’t have been better, very friendly and helpful. The location worked well for us and we would definitely recommend this hotel. The price was fair given the location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear skaggs003,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very attentive staff Super views either side of the hotel either Tower Bridge or St Katherines Dock. London beverage prices as you wood expect but look out for the 'Happy Hour' in the Xi Bar.Afternoon tea is very good value, we had the sparkling wine version and we loved it.Even Tower Bridge opened while we were there!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear derekpotter59,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you
enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Kind regards,