Marriotts outside of North America tend to be more quirky than the rather staid and standardized designs in the USA and Canada. This one qualify's for certain.
The hallways are a 1970's dream with drop down tile ceilings! Not a good first impression. But look beyond that!
The good to great!
1. An executive lounge that makes you feel special - great breakfast and evening cocktails!
2. A fitness room that is well equipped for the business traveller with a larger than average hotel pool.
3. Rooms that are larger than average for Europe!
4. Great doormen!
The need improvements:
1. Strict division of duties - the concierge does not do checking - even for gold members and with a line at checkin.
2. A hotel restaurant whose name characterizes the food and service - pickled! Never seen a Marriott restaurant so poorly run! Both the service and food were poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to 4-star luxury at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch. Our stylish and contemporary Marble Arch hotel in London, England offers newly redesigned bedrooms featuring Apple TV technology and deluxe bedding, within walking distance of many captivating Central London destinations, such as Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, Mayfair and Oxford Street shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott London
- London Marriott