1,771 results
All reviews edgware road the executive lounge middle eastern neighborhood hyde park two double beds minute walk oxford st heathrow express concierge desk paddington station early check central location west end doorman tesco pubs basement
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Without being too critical
It's not that great a hotel for the price
Rooms are not that big at all. The washrooms are terribly small
If you are a high tier member and have use of the lounge. It's probably the worst lounge. They don't refill anything. It's not user friendly at all.
If your planning to go for breakfast plan ahead as the lift's take at least 10 minutes
The only positive is it's close to Marble Arch, walking distance to Oxford Street
There are better alternatives

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Ross P, Manager at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Anil P, thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to the London Marriott Hotel, Marble Arch. We very much appreciate your comments and feedback as this allows me to review all the services and facilities we provide our guests and where necessary action any necessary changes. I do trust that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the London Marriott Hotel, Marble Arch in the very near future. If I could ask that you contact me prior to you next visit and I will personally oversee your arrangements. Kind regards and best wishes. Ross Paton, General Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Walkable from Marble Acrh station but a little far (if you know how to take bus it would be easier). The Main Street facing the hotel is full of Arabic restaurants and customers are smoking water pipes all day. Elevator needs refurbishment. Lounge is way too small and is always crowded. Gold Elite but no upgrade (unfortunately) stuck in a tiny room. Breakfast restaurant on the ground floor was excellent. Nice selection and good service.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank bijou2006
Ross P, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Bijou2006, thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to the London Marriott Hotel, Marble Arch. We very much appreciate your kind comments and feedback as this allows me to review all the services and facilities we provide our guests and where necessary action any necessary changes. I do trust that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the London Marriott Hotel, Marble Arch in the very near future. Kind regards and best wishes. Ross Paton, General Manager.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Having read the reviews on TripAdvisor, I have to say I was a little anxious about our stay here. It turns out, they were mostly unfounded. I stayed here for a couple of nights with my parents and the room was well furnished and roomy (especially by European standards), the executive lounge had good offerings, and the service was impeccable. Having just transferred hotels from the Grosvenor House on Park Lane, I didn't have high expectations but our stay was actually pretty good! They were able to provide us an early check-in which was very helpful, and the front desk and bellboys/doorman were very kind and eager to assist. I've noticed a lot of reviews that comment that this hotel is in a Middle Eastern neighborhood...yes, this is true, and there are several restaurants and hookah bars in the area. If this makes you uncomfortable enough to avoid the hotel or write a negative review, I think that's silly, but that's just my opinion. We found it to be a convenient location (short walk to the Marble Arch underground and buses) as well as with several restaurants and pubs in the area. We were starving and opted to have a meal at the Pickled Hen (the hotel restaurant) and we were pleasantly surprised! The food was actually quite delicious and service was great.

Overall, I would stay here again especially at the price point we were able to get this hotel at. My only (minor) complaint was that we had the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and they came in to leave a package on our bed. I would have preferred they held on to it at the front desk until we were back at hotel, but again, this was minor!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TLJ87
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Visited while in London for an evening function close by. The hotel is just off Edgware Rd, so close to Marble Arch. It is a 10 min walk from Paddington station.

It looks like it has been recently refurbished and I liked the feel of the bar.

Rooms are well presented, and while small compared to US hotels where I do most of my travelling it was perfectly adequate.

Door staff were very friendly and attentive.

My colleagues came back to the bar after the event and they were all impressed, so a good meeting venue too.

Not cheap, but where is in central London, and I'd say it was good value.

Only giving a 4 due to room size and clunky check in process, but I'd certainly stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Phil S
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel in a very good location. Service was at times a bit slow and lacking in attention to detail, we had to ask twice for extra items from housekeeping as they seem to have forgotten us. Good gym and leisure facilities. Nice decor in the restaurant and bar but menu was a bit limited, the Sunday roast was disappointing and they need more vegetables on offer. Cocktail menu could also do with a revamp as they were a bit boring, we do like a good cocktail menu! Overall a pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family