Rooms are quite small (but then, as most Central London rooms). They are a bit over priced- especially in the summer; but it is in a great location- close to the Knightsbridge underground as well as Harvey Nicks, Harrods & the HTB church on Brompton Road- in addition to some amazing shops, restaurants & cafes. Very friendly people & a great team of staff. I've stayed there every couple of months for the last 7 years (for business as well as breaks) & they always go out of their way to make me feel at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge