“Must be one of the best locations in London”

Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Ranked #381 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Thorughly enjoyed our Easter break at the Millenium. Everything went smoothly, the room was clean and well service. The location of the hotel is fantastic for Knightsbridge Barracks, Harrods, Harvey Nicks and all the big museums - oh! and the McLaren showroom!

Room Tip: Check to see if you can get an upgrade!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Thank you for your review and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Knightsbridge in the near future.

Kind regards

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

We booked this hotel through go-today.com (in retrospect, could have done MUCH better through expedia for the same package, but, live and learn). It was right around the corner from Harrods on Sloane Street. Similar to 5th avenue in NYC, but much, much shorter, with much smaller buildings. The hotel lobby is fine. We arrived at 7:00 a.m. following an overnight flight from OKC and were a bit jet lagged. The front desk staff was nice enough to allow us an extremely early check in. The room was small as expected, but, manageable. (about 120 square feet). We had drinks in the lobby bar almost every afternoon and the service was great. Prices, as with everywhere in London, are high (eg: two coronas = $30.00, two glasses of champagne - $60.00). Room service was fast and efficient. The hotel has an underground stop very close, which will get you anywhere within minutes. There are not a lot of dining options near the hotel, but, there is a grocery store across the street from harrods to pick up some stuff to go or keep in the room. All of the staff we encountered in this hotel were pleasant and efficient. The only reason I would not stay here again is due to the fact it is so quiet. I would've preferred to stay in Soho or the west end. If you want quiet neighborhood shopping, then this is the hotel for you.

Room Tip: The standard rooms are appox. 120 square feet. Try to get an upgrade.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Thank you for staying with us and writing your review. Whilst I appreciate the location was not as you required, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service you received whilst with us and I have shared this with my team. I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Excellently located hotel in easy walking distances of Knightsbridge tube station and of course Harrods department store. It's about a 20 minute walk into St James Park and Buckingham Palace. We love this hotel as its in easy reach of all the main London attractions either by tube or if you don't mind walking its a really pleasant walk in either direction to Kennsington, Chelsea or into Hyde Park. Hotel service was very good we opted for bed and breakfast which was buffet style. However, the waiter /waitresses were very attentive. Rooms were very clean and modern. Overall an excellent stay in a very central location for all the main attractions

Stayed: March 2012

I am pleased to read that you found the location of the hotel to be so convenient and that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

This hotel provided an excellent base for a recent shopping trip. The standard rooms were good value for money and were clean and comfortable. I agree with a previous reviewer that some areas would benefit from refurbishment, however this did not detract from our stay. All of the hotel staff that we encountered were pleasant and helpful and this is really made our stay so good. I will stay at this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased that you found the Millennium Knightsbridge ideally located and that the service your received from my team lead to an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Millennium Hotel in Knightsbridge for the weekend, every staff treated us like Royalty from the Concierge, Reception , Bar & Restaurant and luggage porter (Vincent) was excellent. Check in by Stephanie very precise and we were greeted with a warm welcome by the Reception Manager (very professional)- Mr. Botho Stein...
The hotel room was superb, very clean & tidy, excellent view, comfy bed & pillow,we had a very good night sleep.
The Bar have a good selection of cocktails.Though, the restaurant was quiet but we enjoyed the dinner with fantastic service and excellent food.
We had our breakfast the next day at the Club Lounge, it was a lovely breakfast buffet though there was only few selections of hot foods.

Overall, I can say that It was fantastic weekend!!!! my wife and I had a really great stay and we will definitely come back...

Room Tip: Higher floor comes with a good view Corner suite large and spacious
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2012

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your comments with my team. I very much look forward to you returning to the Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge in the future.