So Paddington
US$ 237
US$ 222
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 110
US$ 175
US$ 141
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 140
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 120
  • Free Internet
US$ 202
US$ 170
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 107
US$ 261
US$ 216
  • Pool
US$ 878
US$ 667
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2012

After reading several reviews on trip advisor I was expecting the worst. However I was pleasantly surprised. Myself and my husband stayed in a double room which was small and basic, but clean. The reception staff were welcoming and the location was fantastic - two minutes from tube station, plenty of places to eat and good pubs. Perfect base for a couple of nights at a very good price.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Lizzyg63
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Very helpful staff, clean rooms, a minute's walk from Paddington station so easy to check in & leave bags before heading off for meetings during the day. Have stayed several times now and consider it excellent value for money with very comfortable beds - free wifi, tea & coffee facilities in the room are on offer - not always the case with other hotels nearby. I agree with one of the other reviewers - a hairdryer in the room would be good, but I'm not complaining and will continue to use this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
7  Thank F H
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Ideal hotel if you are on a budget. Room was clean with free coffee provided. Staff were very friendly, and did their best to help. I booked as a solo traveller, and the room had a double bed, so it was fine size wise for me. If there had been two sharing the room, it would be cramped. Would certainly go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The hotel is marked as 3 stars hotel on Booking.com (which I always use to book hotels, which I trust, appreciate and love). But this time...
We were booking the hotel last minute and the choice was very limited for this location. I've understand that I'm choosing very simple hotel, didnt have any expectations at all, and trusted that pictures are true. But when arrived to the hotel - I couldnt believe my eyes! we were given 2 rooms - one on the -1 floor and the second one on the 4th floor. Both just horrible.
Cold, frayed, seedy.... the shower cabin is so tiny you cant move and so old you cant step inside barefooted. Linoleum on the floor. Smell of coldness and oldness.
The hotel itself does not put any 3stars on its doors - which is fare - there should not be any.
We booked standard double rooms and on the pictures they have looked very simple but not terrible. Maybe all rooms of the hotel are beautiful except those two we were provided... but I do not think so.
The only advantage at the end was free WiFi... which came out not to work well either on -1 or 4 floor...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank bogdanovaolga
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Excellent hotel, Francis was really helpful and friendly I'll definitely be recommending this to friends and associates.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo