9,087 results
All reviews drury lane covent garden high holborn great location travel lodge super room theatre land west end early check family room central location budget hotel british museum comfy bed would stay again tea and coffee good nights sleep
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great location, friendly staff, now have a room to leave your luggage which is a much added bonus. I have stayed at this hotel previously and have been so annoyed after checking out and having to drag your luggage around with you whilst sight seeing! Breakfast very crowded and tables not cleared quickly enough. Cumberland sausage too spicy for children so maybe another version apart from vegetarian should be available.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay. The rate was reasonable under the circumstances of location and the time I booked. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. The staff were genuinely friendly and helpful where ever they could be. The only down sides were that the net didn't work, but the money I paid for that was refunded straight away. Showering with the curtain attacking you was quite difficult.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I booked this hotel
For our visit to London as the proximity to the theatres we were seeing shows was convenient. We were approximately a 30 minute walk from Euston station. We booked a super room and were very impressed with the ease of check-in and our overall stay. We were seconds from the New London theatre for School of Rock and a short walk through China Town for Les Miserables to Queens Theatre. The rooms were very well equipped with a coffee maker, kettle with refills replenished daily, iron and board and TV. We visited the bar in one evening which was good but didn’t use the restaurant facilities. I would recommend this hotel for easy access to Covent Garden and would definitely return next visit. PS the cafe opposite, Drury, was wonderful for Breakfast!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great location and good hotel, perfect for an overnight London break. Was just a short walk from the theatre which was great when we were returning late at night. The hotel was also lovely and quiet, this partly could’ve been due to the room being on the ninth floor but also it wasn’t a noisy area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Brillant location close to Covent Garden and 5 minutes walk from the tube (both Holborn and Covent Garden). Great hotel if you are looking for something simple - room and bath, nothing fancy. Very good with kids and a breakfast that fits all needs.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family