2,548 results
All reviews swiss cottage primrose hill jubilee line the executive lounge finchley road two double beds small balcony minute walk camden town tube station bond street quiet location family room west end carluccios concierge renovation
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was here on a business trip and would like to say the service and food was fantastic. Great location and helpful staff.

The rooms were spacious and breakfast was a great.

Felt the bathrooms were quite small for the size of the room however all requirements were there.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear 'ShaniW1',

Thank you very much for your positive review of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you like our location, new rooms, restaurant service and offerings and that our hosts were helpful.

We hope you had a wonderful time in the city and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Clean, efficient and with excellent amenities on site, this Marriott is a great choice for those wishing to save at least a lirtle money while in London. It's in a great location with beautiful parks, the tube and the train station all a short distance away, and the neighborhood is quite swanky. My quibble is that I personally would prefe a clock and bottled water in my room rather than an orange elephant statuette and other whimsical decor, but these are, afterall, quibbles.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your kind review. We are glad that you like our location.

Thank you for the comments regarding the memorable orange elephant statuette - we are taking your feedback onboard and it'll be reviewed by the Management team. It was our pleasure to look after you and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay in London.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Hotel was ok - it's an extremely quiet location but close to the Swiss Cottage tube stop. Staff was nice enough, no complaints. This is probably the cheapest hotel I've stayed at in London and it was definitely worth the price.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. We are very glad to hear about your positive feedback regarding our location and the service we deliver. The fact that we are located just outside of the centre allows us to offer larger rooms than many central London hotels at more competitive prices.

We hope you had a wonderful time during the rest of your trip and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I've been at the London Marriott Regents Park a few nights, and I'd like to say that I've been impressed by the quality of service I have received.
The hotel itself is great, not a single but, it is well above of "what it says in the can" and the service stunning. Every single member of the staff I met, made me feel special.
I would always recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear 'Vekix',

Thank you very much for your glowing review of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park and for awarding us a top score. We are thrilled that you are so pleased with your recent stay and that the service we deliver made you feel special. Your feedback will be shared with the team here at the hotel and they will be delighted to hear about your comments.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times & find it cheaper than central London whilst only being a few minutes away by underground.
The bar has Peroni on draught.
Food has always been pretty good.
Staff are helpful & polite, though I did struggle to get a tea or coffee at breakfast one morning.
Strangely - everyone there seems to struggle to locate the stairs. If you’ve only a few flights to go, I prefer to walk up or down the stairs, but they’re positively hidden in this hotel....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. We are delighted that like our location and the service we deliver!

Your comments about the restaurant will be passed onto Carluccio’s management team. Our Concierge team or Receptionists will be delighted to inform you about the location of our stairs next time you visit us.

We hope you had a wonderful time in the city and we hope to welcome you back soon.