2,520 results
All reviewsswiss cottageprimrose hilljubilee linethe executive loungefinchley roadtwo double bedssmall balconyminute walkcamden towntube stationbond streetquiet locationfamily roomwest endcarlucciosconciergerenovation
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Hotel was ok - it's an extremely quiet location but close to the Swiss Cottage tube stop. Staff was nice enough, no complaints. This is probably the cheapest hotel I've stayed at in London and it was definitely worth the price.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. We are very glad to hear about your positive feedback regarding our location and the service we deliver. The fact that we are located just outside of the centre allows us to offer larger rooms than many central London hotels at more competitive prices.

We hope you had a wonderful time during the rest of your trip and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

I've been at the London Marriott Regents Park a few nights, and I'd like to say that I've been impressed by the quality of service I have received.
The hotel itself is great, not a single but, it is well above of "what it says in the can" and the service stunning. Every single member of the staff I met, made me feel special.
I would always recommend this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear 'Vekix',

Thank you very much for your glowing review of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park and for awarding us a top score. We are thrilled that you are so pleased with your recent stay and that the service we deliver made you feel special. Your feedback will be shared with the team here at the hotel and they will be delighted to hear about your comments.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times & find it cheaper than central London whilst only being a few minutes away by underground.
The bar has Peroni on draught.
Food has always been pretty good.
Staff are helpful & polite, though I did struggle to get a tea or coffee at breakfast one morning.
Strangely - everyone there seems to struggle to locate the stairs. If you’ve only a few flights to go, I prefer to walk up or down the stairs, but they’re positively hidden in this hotel....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. We are delighted that like our location and the service we deliver!

Your comments about the restaurant will be passed onto Carluccio’s management team. Our Concierge team or Receptionists will be delighted to inform you about the location of our stairs next time you visit us.

We hope you had a wonderful time in the city and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this room for the NFL game. Good location for commuting around London; train station 2 blocks away for the Central London line. The area didn’t seem to have any night life that we saw. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park and for your top score! – we really appreciate your positive comments about our new rooms and location.

We hope you enjoyed the NFL game and had a wonderful time in the city. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

The hotel is in a residential area walking distance to Primrose Hill and Regent's Park. The staff were friendly and attentive. I loved the free bottled water at the desk. The rooms were spacious enough for me and my two college-aged daughters, and the beds were extremely comfortable. The restaurant and bar was reasonably priced and offered many options. Everything we ordered was delicious. I will definitely stay here again when visiting London.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Tony O, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear 'luv2trvl',

Thank you very much for your glowing review of the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park and for awarding us a top score. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will stay here again on your next visit to London.

Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.