“Location is perfect for West End lovers”

Le Meridien Piccadilly
Ranked #533 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Tokyo
“Location is perfect for West End lovers”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I chose to stay here simply because I could walk to West End musical.
I stayed 2 nights and room was at the end of the corner but instead quite quiet and comfortable.
Breakfast was nice and I really love it. Room rate was moderate for this type of hotel and I am pleased with their treatment and hospitality through my stay. I would like to stay here again for my next holiday in London.

Room Tip: Be friendly to receptionist !
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
LEMERIDIENPICCADILLY, General Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Dear Guest,

thank you for sharing your positive feedback following your stay in July 2011 here at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

It has been a while since your stay with us, but I am delighted to see that you still have fond memories of your time here at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back on your next trip to London.

Oscar del Campo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (397)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I stayed with a relative at Le Meridien with a relative in one of their Classic Twin rooms due to it being part of a competition prize. As a result, I can only speak of this experience in this context.

The room we stayed in was, in my mind, the best hotel room that I have stayed in... full stop. It was clean and relaxing to stay in with a comfortable bed, well appointed bathroom and, apologies, if I seem like a couch potato, a television built into the wall.

Breakfast was fantastic - well cooked and plenty of it. Again, it was part of our prize package, but when I saw the price, I did blanche a bit until I saw how much of it there was, both in the amount and range of food, and the quality of the food which was substantially better than what I am normally used to in my hotel stays in London.

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, with our main luggage being looked after until we could check in and after check out whilst we explored the city.

It's unlikely that I'd be able to visit again, given Le Meridien's price tag, but I'm glad to have this opportunity.

A hotel for that very special occasion.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Ph1leasFogg
Dear Ph1leas Fogg,

thank you for taking the time to post your favourable review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that you appreciated the well appointed rooms of the hotel. We do firmly believe that a good breakfast is the best start to the day - thank you for your positive feedback.

I very much hope that we will be able to welcome you again at Le Méridien Piccadilly on one of your next visits to London.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed here last week and it was great. The location is perfect it's right in the middle of all that is interesting in London, with easy access to the "Tube" that takes you everywhere you can't walk. The staff were really friendly and full of good advice, the rooms were really clean and nice, and the breakfast was really varied. A good place to stay!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank rightaswright
LEMERIDIENPICCADILLY, General Manager at Le Meridien Piccadilly, responded to this review, 26 April 2012
Dear Guest,

thank you for posting your review here on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

Perfect location, really friendly staff full of good advice, clean and nice rooms and a good place to stay - truly encouraging and very motivating feedback for the entire team. Thank you for your kind words which I will gladly share with our associates.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Le Méridien Piccadilly on you next visit to London.

Best regards,

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We chose the hotel because of the location which is great for both shopping and theatres, but after arrival we found the rooms were great and the service was great. The only disadvantage we found with the hotel was that we had to pay for internet in our rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ingeborg56
Dear Ingeborg56,

thank you for sharing you positive feedback on TripAdvisor following you recent stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

I was delighted to read that you not only appreciated the excellent location right on Piccadilly and the newly refurbished rooms, but also the most important part, the service provided by our team. All our associates work very hard to deliver excellent service with a smile and it is of course always encouraging to receive recognition for that.

Thank you again - I hope we will be seeing you soon again here at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

Best regards,

Santiago de Veraguas, Panama
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I loved the location of the hotel. It's walking distance from main Picadilly area and it is very close to a Tube stop. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Le Méridien Piccadilly.

Having enjoyed your stay and the hotel's excellent location right on Piccadilly I very much hope that we will be able to welcome you back again on your next visit to London.