US$ 358
US$ 316
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 221
US$ 170
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$ 145
US$ 133
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 159/night.

US$ 232
US$ 225
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 509
US$ 238
US$ 818
US$ 698
US$ 500
US$ 465
  • Pool
2,343 results
All reviewslarge studiostandard studiorussell squarekings crosstennis courtsno liftfridge and freezerbrunswick shopping centrefree laundrycooking facilitiesst pancraseuston stationsself cateringbritish librarylaundry roomsmall kitchenkitchen area
Reviewed 16 November 2017

After arriving from Manchester, Studios2Let is a short walk from the station. It's set in a really great location surrounded by eateries. We mainly ate our dinners in this area and enjoyed finding somewhere different to eat each night. The hotel is small, and no elevators so be aware if you struggle with tight steep staircases then avoid. The rooms are tiny but convenient. The staff were great, the rooms don't get made up daily and towels not replaced. Wasn't a huge deal for us. It is very tight for luggage space so you may have to zip up you're case daily. I would recommend to clients wanting to pay on the lower end for a good clean comfortable apartment.

Room Tip: Clean tiny rooms in great location
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason I
Reviewed 15 November 2017

People were super friendly, room impeccably clean, soft sheets...fabulous! Great location within walking distance of British Library, British Museum, and more. Close to tube (subway) stations and Eurostar station. Great little places to eat (try Sophies Pizza) and have a local beer. Only caveat is that the shower is tiny (maybe 24 in by 24 in) but I fit and there was plenty of hot water! If you are large showering will be a challenge, but it was great for me. Loved i!

Room Tip: Stay at the back for a nice quiet night's rest
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank celesteandrick
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We come down to London every November for a few days, and normally "borrow" my brother's flat. This year, it was unavailable so was keen to find somewhere similar where we could stay, but have kitchen facilities too. I wasn't sure how large the accommodation would be so chose the "large" studio to be on the safe side. I don't know quite how compact anything smaller would be, but if price isn't too much of a problem I would definitely go for the larger studio. Plenty of storage and a good kitchen (the sink is a little awkward in the corner, but had to be so in order for the fridge to fit in). Very impressed with the cleanliness - far cleaner than my brother's flat! Washing up liquid, washing up sponge and kitchen roll provided, plus plates, glasses, cutlery and crockery for two, also shampoo, soap etc which I wasn't expecting. Admittedly, the bathroom is very compact with a small shower and just a hand-washing size basin - not sure how anyone of larger proportions would manage, but the shower had plenty of power and there was no shortage of hot water. The radiators in the bedroom and bathroom were very hot too, and we only had to switch them on occasionally or we would have been too hot. The stairs could be a problem for anyone not very fit. There is no lift and we were on the top floor so quite a few stairs to negotiate, but a very obliging young man helped us with our cases when we arrived and I am sure someone would have helped, if asked, when we left. At £128 a night, I thought it was very good value for London, within walking distance of Kings Cross, in a pleasant Georgian crescent. Our only problem was that cooking smells from adjacent flats seemed to permeate our room - perhaps something to do with the extractor fans, as the smell was in our room rather than in the corridor, and varied between the quite acceptable bacon to a rather horrible cabbage smell. However, we liked it so much and it was so convenient that next year we may even pay for this rather than have free accommodation in my brother's flat!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeorgiaYorkshire
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a standard studio for one night. The room was on the lower floor, clean and actually well laid out and furnished for a studio. We did not use the kitchen, but it was well equipped. The room was reasonable prized. Friendly staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank UlBrDo
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I stayed a week in October-November in a Large Budget Studio with my boyfriend. The room was adequate size for both of us, so no complaints there. The bathroom is comically small, most notably the shower. That being said, it's nice to have the bathroom en suite, the water was hot, pressure was fine, and it was very clean. However, there is no shelf in the shower, and it's too small to bend down to the floor easily (and I'm only 5'3"). Would suggest having them add at least 1 small shelf to hold toiletries.

While not the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on, it was not uncomfortable, and the size was just fine for 2 people. DVD player in room is a nice touch, as after long days of sightseeing we just wanted to curl up and pop a movie on.

As others have noted, there are no lifts. We stayed on the 2nd floor, and upon arrival the employee who showed us to our rooms carried my suitcase up without me having to ask. We asked for the 2nd floor as the budget rooms have no AC, and we wanted to be able to leave the window open. The weird thing was, there was no screen. Not a huge deal, but would suggest adding them.

We didn't end up using anything aside from the fridge in the kitchen, but it was well appointed. Sink was in a bit of an awkward position, but for 1 week is was just fine. The only thing I didn't like about our room was that the floor definitely needed to be re-done. The wood was coming up in some places, and would snag your socks.

I would definitely recommend this place, and I would stay there again. It's very close to King's Cross station. The nice thing about that is that there are a ton of different tube lines that go through there, and it connects to rail stations such as Paddington (convenient if you are taking the Heathrow Express from the airport). Many tube stations only have a couple of lines, but King's cross has the Circle, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City, Northern, Metropolitan and Victoria. That made it incredibly easy to get around, and more often than not we didn't have to change trains at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple