2,438 results
All reviews large studio tennis courts standard studio kings cross russell square fridge and freezer no lift brunswick shopping centre free laundry cooking facilities self catering st pancras euston stations british library laundry room small kitchen kitchen area
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We found out very late that we had Olympic tickets so we needed somewhere decent to stay but not ridiculously priced! Found this apartment which was fab. very close to Kings Cross but just off the main street so very quiet. 24hr hotel service but all the facilities in the room like an apartment. The room was fine for what we needed - a comfy bed and a kitchen area which saved us a lot of money on eating out. the bathroom is small but has everything you need. the room was very clean and modern but it did get very warm. Could not really fault it at all it was everything we needed for our short break in London

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Turtles0up
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Studios 2 Let, located on a quiet street just a short walk from both St Pancras/Kings Cross and Russell Square stations was a great place to stay! Perfectly clean, nice and smartly furnished. Great to have a kitchen, free wifi and free laundry. A snug fit, with lots of storage areas in the flat. Lots of restaurants and shops nearby. Great, friendly service available 24 hours/day. Would definitely stay here again! We stayed during the Olympics.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor and felt a bit exposed when the curtains were open, but the flowers in the window box were a nice addition.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank photogirl_7
Reviewed 9 August 2012

The only way to make a reservation is via sending your full credit card details via e-mail. This is really unsafe as you are asked to send the whole information in one e-mail which can be caputered at any mail server that it passes through on the way.

I have tried to make a booking with providing the credit card information via phone which was not a success. At first I was told this was no problem and suddenly when I called with my details there were no aparments available anymore.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Peter S
Studios2Let, Guest Relations Manager at Studios2Let Serviced Apartments - Cartwright Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2012

Dear Peter,

First of all I would like to thank you for your review. Please keep in mind that we work with many agencies and most of the bookings are made through online agents where you are required to provide full card details in order to secure the booking. The reason why we are not allowed to take bookings and card details over the phone is to avoid fraudulent bookings that can be easily made by using a stolen or invalid card, we always suggest our guests to provide the long card number via email and expiry date and ccv number over the phone or just by sending a second email. By doing so both parties the guest and the hotel are covered in case of any misunderstandings.

I hope this will clear your doubts and you will choose to stay with us in the future

Reviewed 8 August 2012

We liked this place. I chose the location to be close to St Pancras because our next destination was Paris on the Eurostar. The hotel is on a quiet street with tall mature trees , the neighborhood is great! Lots of places to eat cheap, an outdoor mall (Brunswick centre) and another tube station close by (Russell Square) which we used quite a bit to get to Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus.
When I was reserving the hotel I requested to be on a higher floor or in the back of the hotel. When we get there however we were given a room in basement the front of the building. Even though it looked like a comfortable room I told the front desk I want another room and they promptly gave us a room on the top floor - great service.
The room was small , the bathroom tiny. My poor 6 ft tall husband was having a hard time taking a shower there , but it was fine. The bed was a full size but comfortable. IF they mount the TV on the wall and remove the shelves next to the bed there'd be way more room. The kitchenette was fully stocked. A/C worked great and the WIFI was lighting fast , which scores major points in my book. Overall it was a very nice stay and the price was decent.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank thepurplethorn
Reviewed 7 August 2012

A brilliant stay here with Studios2let. Convenient location being a five minute walk from Kings Cross and close to a great pub for drinks and food. The studio was a comfortable size, immaculately clean and I loved it so much that I could live there! They even provide dish washing materials and everything you need down to a shoe polishing kit. The bed was comfortable and the room also contained a tv and dvd player. The only criticism I have is that the blinds don't block out sunlight around the sides. They look lovely but in Summer you are going to get an early wake up if you're sensitive to the light. The staff are friendly and helpful and were happy to take care of our bags both before and after checking in and out. I hope to be able to stay here again and will search the internet for a bargain stay here too. 100% recommended to all.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back where it's quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business