2,406 results
All reviewslarge studiostandard studiokings crosstennis courtsrussell squareno liftfridge and freezerbrunswick shopping centrefree laundrycooking facilitiesst pancrasself cateringeuston stationsbritish librarylaundry roomsmall kitchenkitchen area
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I stayed at Studios2Let on Cartwright Gardens and really enjoyed my stay. I stayed in the standard studio on the top floor. The apartment was quite small (normal for London) but had everything I needed.
The kitchen was equipped with sink, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing up liquid, dishes, glasses, fridge, freezer, everything.
The double bed was comfortable and the TV had many channels. There was also a DVD player (which I did not use).
There was plenty of storage space to put away my clothes during my stay, so I had enough room to walk around the apartment.
However the shower is very small, so if you are "big boned" or "curvy" then good luck! The sink is also perhaps half the size of a normal sink so it is impossible to wash your face. Good enough for brushing teeth and washing hands.
I really appreciated the fact that the apartment was spotlessly clean. I also felt safe because there is 24-hour reception. People at the reception are friendly, courteous and helpful. There is no lift but they helped me carry my luggage to the top floor, showed me how to use the facilities of the apartment including the safe.
This place is conveniently located near Russell Square tube station, and closer to Euston tube station, as well as Euston Square, and Kings Cross/St. Pancras. There's also a very nice Waitrose supermarket in the Brunswick Shopping Centre.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Kanako N
Reviewed 21 November 2011

My partner and I stayed here on the 19th November for 1 night. Location was extremely convenient for us, 5 minutes from the venue we were visiting. Large studio flat which was immaculate, very tastefully furnished and equiped with everything we could have required. As stated by other reviewers the bathroom was a little small to say the least, shower cubicle definitely not large enough but again spotlessly clean and a nice touch was the inclusion of gents toiletries and 'accessories' i.e. a shaving kit and shoe cleaning pad as well as the usual feminine collection of shower gel and shampoo. Lovely view from the window (we stayed on the ground floor) at the front. A complimentary bowl of fresh fruit was a nice touch. Bed was so comfortable, one of the best nights sleep we have had when away.Management and staff very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor or maybe a first floor at the front, lovely view of the tennis courts opposite and the gardens.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SHEEPY2012
Reviewed 17 November 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights over Guy Fawke's weekend, and it was as good as I could have hoped for.

The location was fantastic, having caught a train down from Edinburgh and walking from King's Cross, it was easy to find and only about 5 to 10 mins on foot.

The staff were efficient and I was more than happy to have the front desk assistant carry my luggage from the front office to my room which was about 3 doors down the street and 3 floors up.

As per the other reviews, the 'large studio' which I booked was not 'large' per say, but roomy enough for myself and a friend to comfortable co-exist and having a kitchen nook is always nice. As previously stated as well, the bathrooms are TINY!

The location was FANTASTIC, being able to explore Camden, SoHo and everything between with never having to get on a bus or the tube was brilliant.

Would happily stay again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor, although a lot of stairs had no street noise at all... there was an awful lot of church bells tho
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beck M
Reviewed 16 November 2011

My friend and I stayed here and were happy with it. It was pretty spacious, neat and was super clean. It's right next to the train station and compared to all of the other prices in London - it was a no brainier and I would def. recommend!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank alyinchicago
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Fortunately booked a "large studio" - 14 sq. m vs. 11 sq.m. No bath and just enough room to stand in the shower cubicle. That said, spotlessly clean and complete with oven, microwave, fridge and freezer. Unfortunately, sink in corner under cupboard so very hard to reach, and bathroom sink so small that cannot lean down to clean face. Room lovely and cool, but single glazed windows which let in cold air and street noise. However, no traffic roaring past outside and Waitrose 2 mins. walk away plus good safe area. £124 per night though - expensive for so little space.

Room Tip: Always book at least a large studio.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple