“Lovely hotel”

Park International Hotel
Ranked #343 of 1,073 Hotels in London
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my nights accommodation at the park international. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean, well presented and modern finish the room had. The showers and bathroom were spotless. The dinner in the restaurant was a lovely change. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank 186394Rachel
Karl G, Front Office Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Dear Madam

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review about your stay at the Park International Hotel, it is always a pleasure to read positive feedback like yours.

I would like to thank you for mentioning how clean and well-presented our rooms are and shall certainly pass on your comments to our housekeeping department. I am also pleased to read that you had the opportunity to dine in our Checkmate bar and that you found the fusion of Thai and English classics to be a refreshing change.

We do look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to London.

FOM/Senior Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Park International Hotel

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I've stayed the Park International before, but this was my first visit since the total renovation. The hotel is spic and span, and professionally run. My room was comfortably furnished and the shower was fantastic. There were no problems with noise whatsoever at night. Breakfast was ample and varied. I dined in the in-house restaurant one night and was pleased with my meal and the service. The hotel is located near the Tube, three grocery stores, a druggist's, and a number of pubs and restaurants. Prices at the Park International have gone up since my last stay, but for what I received, it was worth it -- I'd certainly stay again.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid street noise, take a room in the back -- although the double windows sound-proo...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank solo_Anglophile

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay at the Park International Hotel and for providing us with your constructive feedback since the completion of our renovation project.

We always welcome our guests comments about the atmosphere and décor of our newly refurbished rooms and public areas and we are pleased that you find the fittings and furnishings to be to your liking.

I am delighted to read that we have once again been able to provide you with a memorable experience during your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We went to London for a short trip : 5 days.

We are 47-50 and we don't have child. We love soft beds and just hate noise...

We choosed Park International Hotel using google maps - it was somewhat cheap for London (about 100 euros a night), well located (100 m from the Museum of Natural History) and, overall, most review here said that it was a quiet hotel...

Well, they were lying -- this is the MOST quiet hotel we ever rent !

Point.

Our room was brand new (it was room 206 FYI.) Superb, small maybe, but absolutely silencious...

That is to say, people there just wanted to help us in anyway possible. And with a large smile. Remarquable...

We will return in this hotel next year.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view on mew.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvainrodrigue

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us and for scoring us a five out of five on Trip advisor

I am delighted to read that you had selected the Park International Hotel due its convenient location and previous reviews posted by the trip advisor community. Furthermore I am pleased to hear that your request for a quiet room could be accommodated and that the room that had been allocated to you turned out to be the quietest room you have ever rented.

I would like to thank you for mentioning the professionalism of our entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you back next year upon your return to London.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Have been staying at this hotel on a regular basis for the past 6 months and would highly recommend it. I'm actually quite sad my final visit will be at the end of March. The hotel is immaculate, in a great location, with great food in the checkmate bar and great breakfasts BUT the thing that really makes this hotel great are the staff, they really are fantastic and will do anything they can to make your visit enjoyable and trouble free. If you're visiting London try this hotel - you won't regret it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank NPettitt

Dear Sir

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a positive review of the Park international Hotel and for your continued patronage over the past six months.

I am pleased to read that throughout your multiple stays with us you found the hotel to maintain is high standard with regards to quality and cleanliness of the rooms but most of all the level of service offered by each and every staff member. I am confident that I speak for the entire team when I say that you presence will be missed at the Park International Hotel and we do hope to see you again in the future when you return to London.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

A very good hotel, clean and recently renovated. Polite stuff that was willing to asisst., and very good breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family