“Awesome hotel with a helpful staff”

Hotel Indigo London Kensington
Ranked #86 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this hotel in a great location in London. The rooms were nicely decorated in a modern style. But it was the staff that really made this hotel special, very friendly and extremely helpful. Plus I left my new electric toothbrush in my room and they were so helpful and made sure I got it back. Highly recommended!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Kenji Q, Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey there DBCMSPT,
Thank you for taking the time for sharing you amazing feedback with us! I'll be sure to share you comments to our amazing staff. Great to see that the location and the Design were also to your location. Glad that your toothbrush was found and returned safely.
Hope to welcome you back in the neighborhood in the near future.

Warmest Regards,

Kenji Queva - Front Office Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My room was spacious and comfortable. The bed and linens were WONDERFUL. As always, I love the rainfall shower. I'm glad they are using larger bottles of toiletries (which stay in the room) which makes more sense (tiny takeaway bottles mean more plastic generated). They still provide shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, and hand soap. Well-stocked minibar, lots of outlets, choices of different kinds of tea, I could go on. I want to particularly mention one young man who was working at the front desk. I should have gotten his name, my apologies. I happened to catch a stomach bug during the trip and one day, requested that my room be cleaned quickly. This man had it taken care of right away. The next two times I saw this man, he asked how I was feeling. I truly appreciate the personalized customer service. I've stayed here four times now and it is my London "home base."

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Hey there again Squidhead!

Thank you so much for returning to us for the 4th time! Glad to see that you are doing better and that you had a safe journey home. I'll be sure to share your comments to the staff who always appreciate the time it takes to write these amazing reviews. We do hope we will see you sooner rather than later.

Our doors are always open,

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Pay a little more and treat yourself to this elegant but slightly wild hotel! Each room is slightly different, but all have subtle, artsy wall murals that reflect the beauty of the Royal Borough of Kensington. The firm European pillow top beds are ridiculously comfortable. And the bathrooms...wow. Huge walk-in shower rooms with rainfall shower heads, gorgeous lowlighting, cushy towels, and abundant designer toiletries. The hotel has a gorgeous bar and restaurant, neither of which of which we availed ourselves because we prefer to get out and hang with the locals.

The hotel is on a lovely park square, half a block from a lively main street with stores, groceries, banks, restaurants and pubs. The Underground is two blocks away, and a few more steps takes you to Starbucks. You're also walking distance to Kensington Park and Palace.

The staff are professional and accommodating, and we were able to leave our luggage in a secure room for a few nights while we headed off to Scotland with only knapsacks.

Definitely worth a stay!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank CherdNYC

Hey there CherdNYC,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay overall especially the design and location of the hotel. Happy to see that our unique boutique hotel caught your eye and we do hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future.

Bye for now,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived early morning with a friend! The hotel staffs were exceptionally attentive and accommodating. We were offered complimentary welcome drinks and was able to check into the room early. We got offered an upgrade to a beautiful room. A few things a liked about the hotel apart from being charming, intimate and close to the tube station. The room came with a fully stocked mini bar with complimentary drinks and snacks. It also came with a smart phone with free data & international calling for you to use during the entire stay. I found all the little touch along with the great service made my stay very pleasant. Looking forward to return in the near future!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jia L
Kenji Q, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey there Jia L,

Thanks for the amazing feedback! The staff and I truly appreciate the time you took in writing this. We are glad that not only was the location to your liking but you also made the most of our service and the facilities. We do hope you will come back to London in the near future and give us the chance to wow you again.

Bye for now,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Reception staff were friendly and warm welcome. I like staying in hotel indigo hotels hopefully some more will be opening in the uk soon. The free mini bar items are appreciated and a good idea. Shame they don’t have the aveda toiletries as hotel indigo usually have them it was pump bottles and felt they were too scented. Bed was small and was a bit hard but it is individual preference so the hotels can’t please everyone just prefer softer. I’m going to stay in the hotel indigo in Tower Hill and Paddington also to see what the differences are between them as always book ihg hotels to collect the points on the reward programme. Room service arrived quickly and the wi fi worked well. Thanks

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Hey there Dazzer81,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the online community. There will be another 2 Hotel Indigo's opening soon in London. Great to see that you enjoyed the location service, and design of our property. Once you've check out our sister properties please visit us again soon so we can got some feedback.

Warmest Regards,