Ibis London Earls Court
US$ 436
US$ 314
US$ 272
  • Restaurant
The Montcalm London Marble Arch(London)
US$ 341
  • Pool
US$ 346
US$ 286
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 238
US$ 220
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 406
US$ 313
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
US$ 160
Agoda.com
US$ 869
US$ 731
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 813/night.

4,826 results
All reviewswest bromptondistrict linetube stationminute walkfree wifibuffet breakfastfirst flooreasy accessdecent hotelbus stopfull englishdouble roomyogurteasybusbramptonolympiaexhibition
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Myself and my staff stay here whenever we are at Earls Court and we have always been very happy, parking for vans outside in secure area is good and is walking distance to Earls Court.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Arrived at the hotel jut after midnight after travelling from Liverpool by train with a cat in tow as we were due to appear on tv the next day.

The reception staff member asked for card details I explained the room was prebooked and paid for. He agreed and said it was but he wanted a card anyway. I wasn't giving him a card his attitude was disgracef and the room was paid for, I was tired and fed up and asked him to call the contact who booked the room for us he simply said 'no' and that he wasn't giving us a room.

I'm the end at 1am I had to phone a member of the tv show waking her up and eventually I was given a room key, after 15 minutes of the man speaking on MY mobile - even taking it in the back to his manager?!!!!

When we finally got to the room it was disgusting. The bath was filthy (see pic) and the shower didn't work and screeched when you turned it on. The carpet was all frayed and the beds were rock hard with plastic type sheets.

Stay away from here and their dirty rooms and disrespectful, arrogant, rude staff!

• Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank Natalie G
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Very rude staff... It's a noisy hotel day and night! Worst night sleep in any hotel I’ve ever stayed at... I checked into a clean room at around lunch hour but within 10 minutes of arriving the cleaning staff arrived to clean the room. She got really cranky with me!!! In very broken English she repeatedly ask me to leave and go check out...It took a very long 2-3 minutes for me to explain that I had only arrived... She didn't believe me and went running down the corridor to get a colleague. I went through the same process again this time showing my check in details... They eventually believed me (i think) and left me alone... I was left a little amused but the next morning between 9am and 10am I got three knocks on the door asking when was I checking out??? (Even with the do not disturb sign after the 1st knock on the door). Check out was 12 noon so I was trying to do a little work for an hour before leaving. Eventually I packed up and got out of the place... The room was clean the only good thing about the hotel but the rest of the hotel inside and out is grubby... There are much better hotels in central London for the same money so please shop around and DO NOT stay at the IBIS Earls Court...

Room Tip: Don't pick one... go some place else!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Ken K
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Stayed here as part of a package deal so location didn't really feature due to driver & schedule. The room was clean enough.. though it took a few minutes to get into the room due to a dodgy key card. The bathroom was was and the shower was nice. We had a twin room at the rear of the hotel so was nicely quiet, we slept very well (usually have trouble sleeping in unfamiliar space).. the beds were very comfortable! Breakfast was good, we got down to breakfast by 7am and it was lovely and quiet with a good choice of food.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family