US$ 359
US$ 269
US$ 192
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 125
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 170
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 262
US$ 225
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$ 145
US$ 133
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 152/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$ 190
US$ 465
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
1,662 results
All reviewsbrompton roadafternoon teared carnationdrawing roomrose petalsvictoria and albert museumboutique hotelhome away from homestudio suitesmall hotelthe entire staffrooms are beautifulturn down servicesouth kensingtonfavorite hotelquiet streetwonderful hotel
Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is such an amazing hotel, the staff are totally wonderful, the rooms utterly comfortable. The epitomy of English style. Always a good sign of a good working environment that the staff changes so little - and it is extra nice to be recognized by each time I return.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mmmnnn
Michelle D, General Manager at Egerton House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Mmmnnn,

Thank you for your review and continued support of The Egerton House Hotel.

All the guests we welcome to The Egerton House are highly valued, though there is something rather special about seeing the same faces return time and time again and for that we are thankful. After all, it is our guests who make our jobs so enjoyable and worth while.

I look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Very much enjoyed staying at this top quality special Knightsbridge hotel. Excellent service by all members of the team - from reservation to check in to the stay and meals. The vodka martini (prepared in front of me as part of room service) - was exceptional! Friendly, attentive, accommodating staff made for a great stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tt2016685

Dear tt2016685,

I am thrilled to read your review and would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of The Egerton House Hotel with other TripAdvisor users.

I very much hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future and rather hope that you shall regard this as your new London home.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Egerton is a class hotel with a excellent bar. Rooms are excellent and you cannot beat the location. Amazing boutique hotel experience with traditional service.

I would recommend the Egerton house to anyone who wants a quiet peaceful getaway.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Reni C

Dear Reni C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled that you had such an enjoyable and memorable stay. Thank you also for recommending us to other travellers, it is very much appreciated.

I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My fiancé and I stayed only for one night, and what a night! Everything was perfect! The staff welcomed us really warmly et we immediately felt comfortable. The room was cosy and tastefully decorated and perfectly clean. We were asked if we wanted to have a bigger room, but we wanted to keep this one because it was really lovely! All was made so that we can feel perfectly comfortable, in every tiny details. The breakfast was delicious and the service was irreproachable.
From the very moment we entered our room, we decided to come back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Katherine P,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review The Egerton House Hotel on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and are so keen to return as soon as possible. The Egerton House Hotel is rather a special place; even to its employees. It is most reassuring that our visitors feel this and enjoy it more because of this.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and I hope that you shall regard the hotel as your new London home.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Living on the west side of LA, I’m regularly confronted with luxury so it takes a lot to make me fee out of my element, but that’s exactly what I felt when I stepped into Egerton House. The staff were incredibly welcoming, knew our itinerary as soon as we gave our names (one night, reservation for tea), and told us to leave our luggage and someone would bring it up.

It took about two hours to go from feeling like a country bumpkin to being convinced that I was born to live a life of luxury.

When you walk in the lobby, there are jars of snacks to the left. My husband and I were mystified. Did they just charge them to your room if you took them? Do you pay for them at the desk? We aren’t talking after dinner mints. These were full sized granola bars bags of smoked almonds, biscotti, etc. More on that later.

We got to the room and I was elated. It was beautifully appointed, with every luxury I have ever seen in a hotel room. I am not a budget traveler, I have stayed in five star historic estates, a couple of waldorfs, and several amazing boutique hotels. This beat them all.

The bathroom featured a deep tub, a tv, and a towel heater. Upon closer inspection, the toiletries were from Penhaligon’s (google it. I’ll wait). I am a beauty brand snob. I live my life in fear of having to use random hotel shampoo. I called down and asked for extra bottles of this and the bath essence (because apparently that’s a thing?) ASAP. I also love a hotel robe, and they had great robes. As in multiple types: one terrycloth and one spa robe. And not just hotel slippers, but the fluffiest hotel slippers I have ever stuffed my undeserving feet into.

Now is a good time to note that the minibar included amongst other fancy treats, a stain remover for your silk tie. So. Fancy.

Turndown service was, predictably, over the top. Pillow chocolates. Pillows and bedding reconfigured. A plate of fresh fruit and dried dates and a plate with napkin and silverware. They turned on dimmer bathroom lighting and lit a bathroom candle.

I’m not sure when it happened. Perhaps during our exquisite tea, where we had nonstop fresh scones and sandwiches on house recipe cape seed bread. Maybe it was while I watched the Winter Olympics from my bubble bath in approximately $20 worth of bath essence. Or maybe it was after that, when I slipped on my fluffy slippers that had been laid on my side of the bed during turndown and put on the spa robe, but I became convinced that I am the kind of person that lives like this. On our next stop out, I ransacked the snack jars. I took about one of everything and if the staff were mortified by my grubby greed they didn’t show it. It was all free. And it tased so good on the plane ride home. I sat in my economy seat, but in my heart I was in first class.

Most important point for last: it’s super dog friendly. They have a doggy menu for tea. I could barely focus because of the precious pups all around me. And they have a RESIDENT HOTEL DOG. Who is, of course, perfect. I almost asked them to let me borrow the dog for the evening. And you know what? They probably would have let me.

12/10. Cannot wait to return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alyssa W

Dear Alyssa W,

This is perhaps one of the most detailed reviews I have read in recent times and such a pleasure to read. I can’t tell you how delighted I am that you had such an enjoyable stay and most importantly, felt at home.

The Egerton House Hotel is rather a special place and our visitors only add to the warmth of the hotel and make our time here so very much worthwhile. It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us and even better to know that you look forward to a return trip. Our guests feeling at home I’m delighted to see the snack jars being ransacked!

Thank you so very much for not only choosing to stay with us, but for sharing your experience with your glowing review on TripAdvisor.

We all look forward to welcoming you home again soon.