New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Hotel The Caesar
Ranked #302 of 1,078 Hotels in London
“Gorgeous!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

Only stayed here the one night on business, but the hotel is amazing! Perched on a corner near Bayswater tube station and a short 15 minutes walk from Nottinghill, this place is a little gem.

The staff were super helpful and friendly and fluent in about 20 languages, nothing was too much trouble.

The rooms were modern, comfy and clean, suitable for just me and the bed was divine to sleep in, I didn't want to get up the next day! Breakfast was a massive feast with a buffet style or full, mega calorific big breakfast. A wonderful place to stay, wish I could have stayed longer...

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CaesarGM, General Manager at Hotel The Caesar, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback, we do value your comments and it is rewarding to read your excellent feedback!

We hope you come again soon.

Lee Melville
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
queensland, australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

i have just spent four nights at this hotel, the desk staff were very welcoming on arrival, and very helpful with my many requests for directions to various places, , my room was small but clean, and was cleaned every day.and new towels were given.
the booking came with breakfast included, the waiters were very pleasant and helpful and the food good value,
the hotel is in an easy to get to everything locations with a pub, shops and local restaurants within a short stroll, i would definately stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, it is pleasing to see you enjoyed your stay and noted the many qualities that the Hotel has to offer.

We look forward to your stay with us again.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

Spent a whole week exploring London with the caesar as my base ..so easy to get to the tube/buses etc. The hotel is in a lovely street with keyed garden, and also very close to Kensington gardens.
The staff were very helpful and met any requests I had immediately.
the room I stayed in was one of the very spacious basement rooms, which was very well appointed and extremely comfortable furniture.My only issue was the internet access/ mobile phone didnt work too well "downstairs" 'but for those just wanting quick access the hotel has 2 free to use computers.
The continental breakfasts had an incredible array of choices and was fresh and delicious.
I planned my trip to stay at the Caesar after I had explored a lot of England and Ireland, and the staff welcomed me like a friend.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Melbourne, Aus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed here 2 nights on a business trip and I will admit I was pleasantly surprised. The Caesar is located on a quiet street full of beautiful white-washed buildings (including the hotel) and is walking distance from a few different Tube stations, including Paddington, and also Hyde Park (great for an early morning walk/run). I stayed in a room which was just below street level, which I was worried it would be dark and dingy, but it was really modern and had a nice big window which let in plenty of light (it was sunny during our stay). There was more than enough room for two guests in my room, even though it was only me, and found the bed/pillows to be really comfortable. The bathroom had been renovated so it had a nice big shower, but the exhaust fan, which turned on with the light, didn't switch off for a while which could get a little annoying after a while.
I loved that there was 24 hour room service and during my stay I ordered the burger which was delicious and great value for money. I also had a pair of pants cleaned the day I arrived and they were returned to my room later that day - same day cleaning is a great service for those of us travelling on business or for a short stay needing some laundry done! Overall I found the cleanliness, size and location of the hotel to be fantastic and I would recommend to stay there and will look to stay there again next time I travel to London. My only suggestion to management would be to try and include a mini-bar or small bar fridge of some sort in the rooms.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank lozzajm
CaesarGM, General Manager at Hotel The Caesar, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Thank you for your response, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are circulated to all the staff.

In regards mini bars this is planned for later in 2012.

We hope to welcome you back to The Caesar in the future.

Milton Keynes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

We choose this hotel for an overnight stay on a trip to the Theatre. The receptionist was polite and helpful and the room was surprisingly spacious. The bathroom facilities were good and very clean. The only thing we didn't like was the very hard bed!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time to leave your kind review, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay.

The firmness of a bed is personal choice, i am sorry you found them on the hard side for you.

I hope we can welcome you back in the future, if you request a softer bed, we will try our best to accommodate you.