2,633 results
All reviews guest experience manager wow suite oxford street the club lounge park lane suite hermes toiletries royal suite rose petals glass of prosecco four poster bed on arrival spa facilities hyde park special thanks afternoon tea birthday treat amazing hotel
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is different , it has an atmosphere of warmth and friendliness that’s rarely seen . In my experience the team without exception have been welcoming , helpful , thoughtful . They make you feel as one feel , like a valued guest . It’s something that’s often overlooked these days .

I have visited twice now and will make this hotel my hotel of choice when visiting London for both business and family trips .

The decor & design is lovely , lots of attention to the detail . The rooms are lovely and all furnished to a good standard. The beds are exceptionally comfortable!! The spa is small but relaxing . The gym is great.

I was lucky enough to be upgraded which was a treat , it’s great to see a hotel making use of the rooms as it does give guests that feel good factor & makes the stay more special .

The guest experience managers do a great job . It’s the team here that make the hotel ... thanks to Izabela !

Great location too, very short walk to Oxford street , Selfridges etc :)

Thank you Montcalm!

Trip type: Travelled on business
ManagerMontcalm, General Manager at The Montcalm London Marble Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Themadones,

What a pleasure it is to read your comments and to know that your stay with us was so wonderful!

It is always lovely to learn that the service and excellent greeting by all the team, particularly by Izabela and the Guest Experience Team, was so perfect. It makes me so proud to see how you have made this your London hotel of choice. Thank you also for highlighting our decoration and design, as well as comfortable beds, and relaxing spa.

I have shared your feedback with all the team, who are so thrilled to know that their hard work and commitment to service has been recognised.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not so distant future, whether for business or pleasure please do not hesitate to contact me directly to personally assist you.

Thank you once again.

Ankur b

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This is my second time at Montacalm Hotel in Marble Arch and can confirm they do maintain their excellent level. All the staff very welcoming especially ms Izabela who took care of my requirements.
Very comfy room + some unexpected amenities like fresh fruits, chocolates and morning newspaper, very very relished.
Morning breakfast very good - the right way to start the day.
Montcalm Marble Arch is for me the best option to stay in London.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Silvia C,

We are so delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Montcalm Marble Arch.

I am very happy to learn that the staff, were very welcoming, particularly Izabela. Thank you also for highlighting our in room facilities, and the enjoyable start to the day you had with our breakfast service every morning. Whether is for business or for pleasure, I hope it won’t be too long before we have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Thank you once again.

Ankur b

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I booked this hotel stay with spa experience for a one year anniversary.
Originally booked with a Deluxe Room, we were very surprised on arrival that we had been upgraded to the Quebec Suite. Which was absolutely breath taking!
The room itself was huge, with a Super King four poster bed, separate living room, two bathrooms, champagne, balloons, the whole works!
All thanks to Izabela, we cannot thank her enough for making the experience even more special.
The Spa was very nice too, quiet and intimate.
The stay as a whole was nothing short of spectacular and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
The staff were so friendly and accommodating that we even had an added extra hour to our check out time.
Amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear RicT87,

First of all, thank you for choosing The Montcalm to enjoy your one year anniversary.

I am thrilled to see that you received an amazing surprise on arrival with the upgrade to our Quebec Suite and special arrangements by Izabella from Guest Experience team, and that you found the spa to be very intimate and cosy. I also appreciate you highlighting how accommodating our team were with your check out time. I have shared your feedback with Izabela and all the team, who are absolutely delighted with the news.

Hopefully it won’t be too long before we have the chance to welcome you back where I would encourage you to try our delicious new Pan Asian restaurant, Nirvana Kitchen restaurant.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards,

Ankur B

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Marta of Montcalm Marble Arch made our latest trip a wonderful experience. Beautiful suite, food, people and service. The resources within the hotel are perfect for business and pleasure, with a quirky, fun bar for a relaxing drink too. Will 100% be back again soon.

Room tip: suites offer great views
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Had booked this with a groupon voucher as a ending to our day in London . Hotel very nice . And the staff was very welcoming. Lovely variety of sandwiches scones and cakes . Also got a glass of bubbly with it .. a very enjoyable experience . Would definitely come again

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sue H,

Thank you for your recent visit to our afternoon tea lounge and for sharing your feedback.

I appreciate you highlighting how welcome and nice the staff were, as well as the enjoyable sandwiches, scones and cakes. Thank you also for recommending us to other visitors.

I have shared your feedback with all the restaurant team, who are absolutely delighted by your comments, and cannot wait to have you all return.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,