3,782 results
All reviewsafternoon teabutlers restaurantwilly wonkagreen park tube stationred carnationshepherds marketchocolate factoryterrace barcharming hotelbuckingham palacebond streetturn down servicebottle of champagnequiet streetjunior suiteevery member of staffwonderful stay
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We stayed here for a weekend treat for my husband as he had previously visited for a meeting and had been impressed by the service.
Its glory is certainly a little faded; our room was on the small size and had no view at all. It was however clean and the bed was comfortable.
What we did love about the place was the service. Without exception, every member of staff was friendly and effiicent. We enjoyed our time in the bar where we sampled several of the gin and tonic combinations! The pianist was a lovely touch too!

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank chebs66
Adam L, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share this great feedback from your recent stay with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I was delighted to read that you had joined us following the great experience your husband had when joining us for a business meeting. I'm sorry that you experienced one of a smaller rooms, however you will be pleased to know that we have six different categories of guest room, so I'm confident we will be able to find you something more suitable for your next trip.

Thank you for highlighting the service and the friendly nature of our staff. I am thrilled that they took such great care of you during your visit and hopefully left you with fond memories.

Thank you once again for recommending The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We don't want to stay anywhere else in London. Why should we, when this lovely and friendly hotel is a possibility. You step into the most friendly and welcoming atmosphere you can imagine. Lovely rooms, a staff beyond what we have met anywhere else in the World (100+ traveldays per year). Stay here or dont travel. !!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Anders S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this lovely review of The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read your comments and I am pleased that you enjoyed the warm and friendly atmosphere that we strive to create here at The Chesterfield Mayfair.

Thank you for your kind words about the hotel staff. We are very lucky to have such a friendly and dedicated team and I look forward to sharing your feedback with them all.

Thank you once again for recommending The Chesterfield Mayfair. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I cannot praise this hotel and staff highly enough. Recently had a wonderful private birthday dinner party in the Library;The room is beautiful, food sublime and catered for every whim & the staff were excellent. Must especially thank Kornelia (Events manager) who was incredibly efficient & helpful & always with a smile. I booked 2 rooms to stay overnight which were both quite different but equally fabulous. This boutique hotel has the perfect central London location, luxurious rooms, fantastic food and most importantly at the heart of it all you feel genuinely welcomed by the wonderful staff. I just need another excuse to return!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank debbee31

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review of your recent experience with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I was delighted to read that your had joined us for a private birthday celebration in the Library and enjoyed the delicious food, beautiful settings and the fantastic service from our staff. Thank you for highlighting Kornelia in particular.

Thank you for highlighting the convenient central London location of The Chesterfield Mayfair. We are very lucky to be situated on such a quiet street and still enjoy easy access to many of London's famous landmarks and attractions.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Chesterfield Mayfair soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

This was the best hotel that we had the pleasure of staying in while in Europe, and we stayed in 5 total! The Mayfair district is quiet and charming and the Chesterfield Mayfair goes above and beyond to make their guests comfortable. You can't miss the English breakfast or the afternoon tea - both were highlights of our trip!
We would gladly stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Derek Y

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback from your recent stay with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I was pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that you appreciated the hotel’s central London location in the heart of Mayfair.

Thank you for recognising the efforts of our staff, going above and beyond to create such a pleasant and comfortable environment. I'm thrilled that our Breakfast and Afternoon tea were highlights during your stay and I know that our Food and Beverage Manager will be delighted to share your comments with his team.

Thank you once again for recommending The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel on TripAdvisor. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This review is late but better now than never! I came in for a gin experience with my friend and I received such a big warm welcome as soon as I walked in! I love gin and this felt like a mini awesome lesson on gin. The bar at this hotel is advanced; these people know their stuff! We were served by a friendly Irish gentleman called Fiachra who was friendly but not intrusive; he gave us time to really enjoy the gin and explained as much as he can about the various gins. He even quizzed us in the end which was an excellent way to end the tasting. As soon as you walk into the hotel your coat is whisked off you, we were directed to the bar and nibbles were on the table straight away. We had giant green olives which were great, I love olives! As soon as they finished the team were so attentive and replenished them straight away. I will not give away all the details about the gins straight away in this review but it is something you have to try. We did the premium experience which only costs about £30 for 3 different gins alongside their matching tonic waters. My favourite was the Martin Millers with the strawberries and the black pepper! I’ve now become a bit gin obsessed. After the experience we spoke to a friendly gentleman on the front desk from Egypt; Hani! He was such a pleasant man. I also had the pleasure of meeting guests who frequent The Chesterfield and wouldn’t go anywhere else; lovely couple based in the UK and US. I hope to stay at The Chesterfield the next time I am in London!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank vickyredbone

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful feedback regarding your recent experience with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.

I enjoyed reading your detailed description of your Gin and Tonic tasting experience and thank you for noting the friendly service from our knowledgeable Terrace bar team and for highlighting Fiachra and Hani in particular.

I am thrilled that you were able to chat to some of our loyal guests who frequent the hotel and Terrace bar and I'm pleased to read that you hope to stay with us next time you are in London. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.