While I have visited wonderful hotels throughout the world, I have never before had such an extraordinary stay that I feel compelled to share my experience. The Chesterfield Mayfair, is, in short, fabulous. It completely lives up to its lofty billing on Trip Advisor. The staff is, in particular, remarkable. They are all warm, friendly, knowledgeable, and exceedingly professional. I had the pleasure of working closely with one concierge, Chris Campbell, to plan my dinners, theater tickets, and a trip to Oxford. I really felt as if I were his personal client -- a remarkable feat for a busy hotel! The location is superb, right in the heart of Mayfair, and about a 5 minute walk from Buckingham Palace or 15 minutes to Trafalgar Square. I look forward to many future visits to this really special property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London