My first trip abroad occurred 3 weeks ago. The chesterfield Mayfair exceeded any expectations I had about a London hotel experience.
The staff is what sets this hotel apart. Every staff person we met was friendly, helpful, and professional. I loved Carolina, our server every morning at breakfast. What a sweetie. And Adrian who showed us our room and gave dining recommendations.
The dining was superb. We had one dinner here, 4 breakfasts, bar food & the afternoon tea. Everything was delicious. The tea is exceptional.
The beds are so comfortable. The linens are the coziest I've ever slept under. Rooms are tight by American standards, but very nicely appointed. Very good bathroom. Loved the teas, cookies, waters left daily. And the turn down service was such a nice touch...facial mist or bath crystals were left on the pillow each evening to enjoy.
I hope I return to London again and without a doubt in will stay at this hotel. It truly felt like a home away from home. I loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London