Stayed for 2 nights last weekend when the rain never stopped. The staff were friendly and efficient and check in was smooth and easy. Our rooms were spotless and cosy. Our bed was so so comfy and the bed linen was so smooth. Breakfast was delicious, something for everyone. We had afternoon tea which again was delicious and plentiful. The bar staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble for anyone. The doorman always had an umbrella available when we went out in the rain and always managed to get us a taxi. On returning to our room one evening there was a lovely anniversary card and 2 cupcakes on a plate waiting for us , just another example of the quality of the hotel. The weekend was a celebration and it more than fulfilled our expectations. It is not the cheapest hotel but is a definate must for anyone wanting a little luxury and brillaint staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London