We stayed at the Chesterfield for 4 nights in April, 2012. Great location! Very cozy room. Great English breakfast! But it's the staff that sets it apart. From the welcome they gave us when we first entered the lobby, to the farewell when we left, the entire staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. One of our travelling companions lost his wallet to a pickpocket and the staff helped him contact his credit card companies and the police. They even provided him with a complimentary drink to help him deal with the stress. Even the maintenance man who came to our room to deal with a rattling window not only solved the problem quickly, but was cordial and friendly. I can't imagine a hotel with better service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London