I have stayed at the Chesterfield Mayfair several times and I must admit that this is my favourite Red Carnation hotel in London due to its location. The standard of service is impeccable and this applies to both the bar and restaurant staff as well as front of house. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable and the bathrooms excellent - or certainly the suites that we have stayed in have been. If you need a taxi on Sunday morning make sure that you warn the desk in advance rather than just expecting one to turn up on demand. Although a short walk to Oxford Street and Regent Street, the hotel is not on a main thoroughfare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London