See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Small and narrow. Ridiculously small room, smallest bathroom ever.
Overpriced, poor hotel for the price we paid. You can find better at this price in this same location.
Not too good.
Very bad quality.
This was the worst hotel experience in my life.
Don’t ever go here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights when first arriving to London. The room was small as described, the bathroom was so small. It was close to victoria station for a easy walk. But far to walk to the main attractions in london. Plan to use the buses. Cute cafes in the area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina Z
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Stayed at hotel for 4 nights. Hotel is rather cheap but with a very good location close to Victoria station in a quiet and nice neighborhood.

Size and cleanliness of rooms are in my opnion ok with ok beds, clean towels and linens. Staff is ok friendly and helpful, but don't expect much service. Hotel is worn and bathrooms are full plastic taken from camping caravans, very small but functional. Breakfast is there, but I guess everybody will eat elsewhere if possible - we surely did. But in summary - very good location compared to price so if you just need a place to sleep this hotel is ok... It is worn but functional... It is surely not the Hilton so don't go there if you are looking for a luxorious hotelstay but if you don't plan to spend much time at the hotel it is fully ok... But why should you spend time at hotel? You are in London - go see the city.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lars B
Reviewed 1 July 2018

I had a single room,it was just right.I found the staff really helpful
And very friendly,the room came with all that you would expect
and ensuite very nice..
Located 5 minutes away from Victoria so central to most of the
big attractions Buckingham Palace,London eye etc...
Train station and coach station just down the road,I was working
In London so had to be in work before breakfast,but they even
said I could go in early and help myself,which was really nice..

Room tip: Pick a bigger room than you need
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2018

We did book the hotel in advance and it was approximately in the same price level as other hotels in that part of London. However, we discovered that the hotel is very basic, the room is small, the bathroom is tiny (as well as the TV, which was smaller as the screen of my portable laptop). The furniture is worn down. We didn't get the breakfast, because it is served from 8AM, while we were leaving at 7:30. I wouldn't like to return there even for a 1/2 of the price we paid.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple