2,940 results
All reviews borough market londinium restaurant quarter bar white company toiletries south bank tube station lovely hotel jubilee line excellent location superior room weekend break buffet style breakfast was excellent mini bar full english booked this hotel london eye
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Having had to find a room at short notice the London Bridge were happy to accommodate. Great reception and concierge and comfortable rooms with aircon.

Overall, clean, good service and friendly personnel. What more could you wish to ask for.

Right next to the shard and borough market very vibrant, great restaurants and everything in walking distance.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny_Zam
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Only stayed in this Hotel for one night but that was enough to know we had found a gem of a place to stay. Central to most of the attractions, sights & excursions either by foot or Tube. Rooms were clean, tidy and a good size. Breakfast was included in the price which some Hotels nearby did not include in a price that was higher than that paid by us. Staff friendly and helpful. When I am next back in London this will be my first choice.....if not full..

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
LisaLBH, Director of Sales at London Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

I am delighted to read that our hotel is now your first choice when staying in London. I have passed your kind comments on to my colleagues.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Fifth time here, and just as welcoming as each time before. Great location, independent hotel no chain, and terrific value on their weekend rates. I want to keep it as a secret. Keep it as exclusive as it is, especially for the price. Will certainly be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cazzaminx

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on a regular basis. I do hope you will contact me the next time you are planning to stay with us, it would be lovely to put a name to the review.
Lisa E: sales@londonbridgehotel.com

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Only spent one night here but will definitely book again the next time I’m in London. The hotel is so close to the tube I barely got wet when I arrived. Front desk staff were very helpful with directions etc. the room, whilst small, was clean and comfortable. My daughter visited for breakfast. She has coeliac disease so can’t eat gluten. I have lactose intolerance. The staff were knowledgeable about the food and could not have been more helpful!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank caro562017

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff, which I have shared. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Second stay here it is such a perfect location for exploring London. Shard is 150M away, London Bridge tube and train station very close proximity. Borough market also on the doorstep.

The hotel itself is small compared to others, room excellent with tea coffee as expected. Bed just right and pillows best sleep in ages.
Restaurant for breakfast buffet style very good quality the mushrooms were large fresh ones not out of a tin for a change!!!. Overall excellent would stay again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phippsy1969
LisaLBH, Director of Sales at London Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We hope to be welcoming you back for a
third stay very soon!