The Arch London(London)
US$ 315
US$ 269
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 329/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 269
US$ 150
US$ 137
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 253
US$ 817
US$ 788
Hotels.com
2,886 results
All reviewsborough marketlondinium restaurantquarter barwhite company toiletriessouth banktube stationlovely hoteljubilee lineexcellent locationweekend breaksuperior roombuffet stylebreakfast was excellentmini barfull englishbooked this hotellondon eye
Reviewed 9 February 2017

We have stayed many times at the London Bridge Hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful the hotel is always spotlessly clean and the food is great. We have stayed in all the different category of rooms from a basic double to the luxury apartment and have never been disappointed with anything

Room Tip: We have stayed in every type of room from basic double to the luxury apartment and have been very comfortable in them all
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Lovely hotel, good breakfast. the staff were amazing, nothing was too much trouble (special mention to Chris, Stephen and Phillipe on the front desk) they were really helpful telling us about the best attractions and all the info on how to get there.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Stayed for 2 night weekend break at the London Bridge. I found the location ideal, it was very near the train station, underground and also Borough Market. My room was clean and really quiet which is a real bonus in central London. The bed was exceptionally comfortable so I slept really well while I was there. There was a bath as well as a shower which was appreciated after lots of walking round London. The staff were really helpful and pleasant especially the Concierge.

My breakfast wasn't very hot on the Saturday morning and the staff seemed to be under pressure so the second morning I went out for breakfast. But other friends that were staying at the hotel said that the breakfast was a lot better on the Sunday morning so I must just have been unlucky. (Since I got back home I have had an email from the general manager offering me a complimentary breakfast the next time I stay so that was appreciated!)

Would definitely stay here again as otherwise I was very satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2017

The Hotel is within walking distance of The Shard, booked this hotel as we were having dinner at The Shard, really glad we did, these people are so helpful, booked a deluxe room which was a good size especially for a London Hotel, Bar had a good vibe at night when we came back and the burgers are wonderful. Wine was reasonably priced and breakfast was wonderful. Staff are really friendly and hotel very welcoming will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed for two nights as I had won a prize on Facebook some time ago.
It was still morning when we arrived but our room was ready and we were able to book in. The room was lovely with all that you could need for a comfortable stay. Lots of magazines, toiletries and tea and coffee making facilities supplied.
The bed was supremely comfortable and we slept really well, something which for me is quite rare!
Breakfast on both mornings was super, lots of choice, tasty and plentiful. Staff were friendly and attentive and happy to help.
Throughout our stay all the staff were very welcoming and nothing at all was a bother.
It's right beside the Shard and a few minutes walk from London Bridge Station. Many thanks to everyone.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple